Injecting Test with EasyTouch insulin syringe?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Vithat

Hello everyone. I am just posting this quick question. I am out of longer syringes that would be used to inject myself in the thigh muscle but still have easytouch syringes for my HCG. Theyre thin and short so im not sure they would reach my muscle. Are these syringes sufficient to inject or not?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

mooseman109

I use them, 1/2”long. I rotate my daily injections from thigh, to belly to shoulder to butt. The belly ends up being sub q as i have an inch of fat right at belly button area. So some are IM and others sub q. All works well

Vithat

Additionally, I wanted to ask if im reading the measurments correctly. Its a 31 gauge needle and the ticks are marked for cc/ml and go in intervals of 10 to 100. I drew Test to the half line between the top and the 10 marker, as I was urged in my last thread about splitting dosages, assuming 10 is 1ml and that I have 200mg/ml vial half would be 100 mg. But it seems like a really small amount and I am concerned I am doing it wrong. Such is also the main reason I am apprehensive about the syringe used.

Blackhawk

1/2 ml of 200mg/ml is 100mg.

What is the total volume of the syringe you are using?

31g is getting pretty small for drawing T cyp in an oil carrier. but if it works for you, that's great. I do fine with 30g 5/16"

Last edited:

Vithat

20180831_165307.jpg
20180831_165327.jpg

Here are some pictures. Does this help?

medvetz63

I just bought the very same type of syringe from Easy Touch. The box arrived today. I began doing my own shots this week after changing doctors.
My current testosterone dose is 100mg of cypionate per week. Divided into two doses, I would fill the syringe to the 25 units mark, since 100 units is supposed to represent 1ml which is 200mg of cypionate. Therefore 25 units would be 50mg of cypionate, correct?.

Blackhawk

I just bought the very same type of syringe from Easy Touch. The box arrived today. I began doing my own shots this week after changing doctors.
My current testosterone dose is 100mg of cypionate per week. Divided into two doses, I would fill the syringe to the 25 units mark, since 100 units is supposed to represent 1ml which is 200mg of cypionate. Therefore 25 units would be 50mg of cypionate, correct?.

Yes

An easier way (for me) to look at it is with these syringes 1 unit is 2mg of 200mg/ml T cyp. So take whatever your dose is in mg and divide by 2:

You want 100 mg, that's 50 units.
You want 80mg, that's 40 units
You want 30 mg, that's 15 units

and so on.

Last edited:

medvetz63

The pharmacy (CVS) gave me four 1ml bottles instead of the one larger bottle that I've seen people use on YouTube videos about TRT. Are these bottles problematic when you want to divide your dose or are they just as easy to draw from as the larger bottle is?
1ml Cypionate Bottle.jpg

Blackhawk

The pharmacy (CVS) gave me four 1ml bottles instead of the one larger bottle that I've seen people use on YouTube videos about TRT. Are these bottles problematic when you want to divide your dose or are they just as easy to draw from as the larger bottle is?
View attachment 5728

Only thing is if you don't inject air into the vial, it can develop negative pressure/vacuum in the vial which canmake it difficult to draw the fluid. Every time you suck more solution out, more vacuum builds in the vial.

So:
-Swab the top of the bottle clean with alcohol wipe
-Draw air into the syringe at the same volume as your dose
-stick the needle into the vial
-Inject the air into the vial
-Pull back to draw your dose.
-If you draw too much, eject any extra fluid back into the vial until you have proper dose
-Withdraw needle from vial
-Swab you skin at injection site with alcohol wipe if you haven't already
-Inject your dose

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com