Injecting into crunchy scar tissue

Buy Lab Tests Online

BiggerP73

So I was on TRT for years and developed scar tissue in my glutes. Now I am back doing injections again and the scar tissue is hard and crunchy. I am wondering two things: (1) will this negatively effect absorption, and if so, will it merely make absorption take longer or will some of the hormone be lost (and if so, how much)? (2) Is there any way to get rid of this scar tissue - I have heard of massage scar tissue release therapy, but I don't think its for treating this sort of thing.

I really hate pinning delts, and the only other place on my body I am comfortable pinning is triceps, but I can only get to the smaller head on the side of the arm and when I inject there it gets protruded and I don't want that head to get bigger than the large head lol.

Any help you guys can offer will be greatly appreciated.

-BIggerP73

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Absorption may be slowed, but it won't be stopped. This means there shouldn't be much difference after reaching a steady state. Have you considered switching to subcutaneous injections?

at15

right 100% absorption just maybe slower

you should really do whatever it takes to learn the delts, easy good spot. if you cant do it, have someone do it for you.

MarcoFL

right 100% absorption just maybe slower

you should really do whatever it takes to start in the delts it is pain free. I cannot tell you how much easier it was for me once I saw Nelson in a video taking his injection in the delt! I had begun to worry if I could do they the rest of my life but no issues now!

Will Brink

So I was on TRT for years and developed scar tissue in my glutes. Now I am back doing injections again and the scar tissue is hard and crunchy. I am wondering two things: (1) will this negatively effect absorption, and if so, will it merely make absorption take longer or will some of the hormone be lost (and if so, how much)? (2) Is there any way to get rid of this scar tissue - I have heard of massage scar tissue release therapy, but I don't think its for treating this sort of thing.

I really hate pinning delts, and the only other place on my body I am comfortable pinning is triceps, but I can only get to the smaller head on the side of the arm and when I inject there it gets protruded and I don't want that head to get bigger than the large head lol.

Any help you guys can offer will be greatly appreciated.

-BIggerP73

Use insulin needles in the 28-31g range for shallow IM or sub Q. No one needs to go
through scar tissue formed by the use of larger needles anymore.

James

BiggerP73 - What don't you like about the delts? I've injected exclusively in the delta for about 3 years. 29g 1/2" syringe.

BiggerP73

Ok guys I am going to try using an insulin needle instead. I just ordered some 29g, 1/2", 1cc. Any tips? I am a little concerned about losing oil while backfilling them. And struggling trying to press thick oil through the tiny needle - and I dont have the luxury to be able to heat it up right before every injection, either, unfortunately.

James

Ok guys I am going to try using an insulin needle instead. I just ordered some 29g, 1/2", 1cc. Any tips? I am a little concerned about losing oil while backfilling them. And struggling trying to press thick oil through the tiny needle - and I dont have the luxury to be able to heat it up right before every injection, either, unfortunately.
You're overthinking it. You won't have any of those issues with 29g 1/2" needles. The pharmacist will still tell me cyp won't work with that size needle. I remind him we have this same conversation every few months.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me