Injecting HCG (Pregnyl) In The Bicep & Needle Length

Buy Lab Tests Online

Ross

Hi Everybody :)

waaay back in 2016 (i think...thats when I created my account), I read a post from Nelson recommending injecting HCG into the Bicept. I just wanted to see if this was still a recommended approach for a guy with my body type. I am pretty lean and pretty muscular (5'10" / 170 pounds). I am injecting 2000 units Pregnyl per day (HCG monotherapy only no actual T replacement) Monday, Wednesday and Friday for the purpose of increasing T levels. Without any T treatment my Total T is usually around 210. Last blood test I got when I was on 1200 units MWF my total T was around 360. I havent had a blood test yet since switching to 2000 units.

I tried actual TRT several times and never got it dialed in to where I was not irritable on it (tried EVERYTHING...adjusting levels of T vs HCG vs aromotase inhibitor endlessly with really good docs for years and just decided Total T at 360 with HCG monotherapy was unfortunately they best of many nonoptimal options).

In addition to the injection site question, what needle length would be best for me? I am currently using 5/16.

Thanks! and best of luck to everybody!

JmarkH

First, I'm pretty new at all this, about one year's worth, so there is far more experienced folk on this board.
I take HCG with enclomiphene, and this is what I've learned. If you haven't responded with 2000iu per week, not per day, then it will not work for you. HCG and clomid/enclomiphene are only good for guys with secondary hypogonadism. It sounds like you have primary hypogonadism, and that only leaves you with TRT.
But let's see what elders have to say.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Simbarn

Hi Everybody :)

waaay back in 2016 (i think...thats when I created my account), I read a post from Nelson recommending injecting HCG into the Bicept. I just wanted to see if this was still a recommended approach for a guy with my body type. I am pretty lean and pretty muscular (5'10" / 170 pounds). I am injecting 2000 units Pregnyl per day (HCG monotherapy only no actual T replacement) Monday, Wednesday and Friday for the purpose of increasing T levels. Without any T treatment my Total T is usually around 210. Last blood test I got when I was on 1200 units MWF my total T was around 360. I havent had a blood test yet since switching to 2000 units.

I tried actual TRT several times and never got it dialed in to where I was not irritable on it (tried EVERYTHING...adjusting levels of T vs HCG vs aromotase inhibitor endlessly with really good docs for years and just decided Total T at 360 with HCG monotherapy was unfortunately they best of many nonoptimal options).

In addition to the injection site question, what needle length would be best for me? I am currently using 5/16.

Thanks! and best of luck to everybody!
Sounds like an overdose of hCG to me. Dr. Crisler would have said that this would most likely desensitise the leydig cells permanently over time.
Why not inject subq like most do? Never heard of doing this in the bicep!
What was the lowest dose of injectable testosterone you tried?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me