Injecting cypionate sub-q

Buy Lab Tests Online

sirgawain

About a month ago, I switched from 2x a week IM (3.5 each time) to 2x a week Sub-Q (same). Drawing oil into that insulin needle is excruciatingly slow and makes me wonder if there is a better way? The injection itself is wayyyyyy easier than IM, but the process is slow. I haven't gotten the bulging, though I get a small amount of itching.

Is the slow draw just the price of entry or are there insulin style caps for drawing syringes I should be buying?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

BigTex

I do the same....yea it's a slow process. I usually put my vial in the microwave for 15 seconds and warm the oil slightly. This makes it not quite as thick and a little easier to work with I use a 1cc- 5/16" 31g. You can also run hot water on it from the sink or put it in a zip lock bad an place it in hot water in a pan. A little bit will do the trick.

Willyt

I wrote a brief note on my favorite Subq syringes below. They definitely draw faster than others I have tried although that was with propionate, not cypionate.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Is the slow draw just the price of entry or are there insulin style caps for drawing syringes I should be buying?
The trick is to make some kind of auto-loader so you can do other things while it happens. Below is the style that I use. Some guys hang the vial in the mouth of an empty 2-liter soda bottle. In either case you cut a piece of rigid material to the right length to keep the plunger in the right place for the dose you want.
1651523101857.png

Vince

Super Moderator
The trick is to make some kind of auto-loader so you can do other things while it happens. Below is the style that I use. Some guys hang the vial in the mouth of an empty 2-liter soda bottle. In either case you cut a piece of rigid material to the right length to keep the plunger in the right place for the dose you want.
View attachment 21636
A old member, Vince Carter would use a Coke bottle. To fill his syringe and keep it upside down.

eli

There are people who don't respond to SubQ, meaning they feel worse. For whatever reason
Also read some people aromatize more

jclark

About a month ago, I switched from 2x a week IM (3.5 each time) to 2x a week Sub-Q (same). Drawing oil into that insulin needle is excruciatingly slow and makes me wonder if there is a better way? The injection itself is wayyyyyy easier than IM, but the process is slow. I haven't gotten the bulging, though I get a small amount of itching.

This is what I do: pull the plunger out, then when you insert the syringe, depress it down and immediately draw it back and use a piston process, in and out, and it should fill in a couple minutes. I use 30/31 gage, and no problem.

lukdiver

Its been mentioned before but I've been back-filling insulin syringes. Made up a wooden block to hold the barrels and plungers. Neither is touched so maintains cleanliness IMO. Because there is a chance for seepage out of needle I fill each syringe and reassemble in order and park filling syringe in next syringe barrel. After inserting plunger I invert and give a quick shake down to start flow and then flick top with fingernail before fully inserting plunger past 'resistance'(you can feel the pop as plunger goes in further). Next it's racked into block and hours later I'll push plunger to eliminate air. The 1cc syringes seem to have less chance for seepage while filling but 1/2cc work too. Block is drilled with 14 holes (they don't go all the way thru, about 3/8" dia. and 1-1/2" deep). The filling syringe I use is 3cc as I usually draw about 2cc and fill 7/8 insulin syringes and has a 20g needle. Any leftover liquid after filling syringes I wipe vial top with a alcohol pad and squirt back into vial. The 'virgin' 27ga is a pleasure for injecting. Haven't tried 29ga. Works for me and I'm pinning EOD so saves a lot of time just grabbing a syringe and squirting out last tiny bit of air and shooting.

Fortunate

There are people who don't respond to SubQ, meaning they feel worse. For whatever reason
This is an interesting concept and seems to be a bit controversial. @Cataceous pointed out in another thread that the esterified test has to get into circulation and undergo cleavage in order to function as test and to metabolize. On the other hand, I am not sure this applies to hCG, as I have noticed definite differences in my subjective experience when injecting more fatty areas vs. less fatty areas.

More recently, I have been doing a low dose blend of test and nandrolone into abdomen subq. However, I am looking for alternate options. For those that do subq, have you tried the lateral thigh? There is not much fat there, so I suspect that an injection here would essentially be a shallow IM, but I wonder if anyone out there using a short insulin syringe in this location?

JCUSN

I switched to subQ injections and it was terrible. My T levels dropped, and my E2 levels rose. I went right back to IM and it was much better…this was for my test cyp and also HCG.

I use insulin syringes for IM also! Just backfill them! It’s super easy. I typically do 20 of them at one time so I have them ready.

Fortunate

I switched to subQ injections and it was terrible. My T levels dropped, and my E2 levels rose. I went right back to IM and it was much better…this was for my test cyp and also HCG.

I use insulin syringes for IM also! Just backfill them! It’s super easy. I typically do 20 of them at one time so I have them ready.
3/8 inch? Thigh? Delts?

eli

This is an interesting concept and seems to be a bit controversial. @Cataceous pointed out in another thread that the esterified test has to get into circulation and undergo cleavage in order to function as test and to metabolize. On the other hand, I am not sure this applies to hCG, as I have noticed definite differences in my subjective experience when injecting more fatty areas vs. less fatty areas.

More recently, I have been doing a low dose blend of test and nandrolone into abdomen subq. However, I am looking for alternate options. For those that do subq, have you tried the lateral thigh? There is not much fat there, so I suspect that an injection here would essentially be a shallow IM, but I wonder if anyone out there using a short insulin syringe in this location?

Then why some people aromatize more when doing SubQ, they don't care about what science says when they see on their bloodwork differences in numbers and how they feel. But then there are who feel better and aromatize less. It's crazy how it works. It's almost like each body has its own rules of science lol

BJE

I use 6mm 31g .5ml insulin syringes. I pull the plunger back then insert the needle into the vial then I expel the air and turn the vial over and pull out the plunger. Then I lay it at a 45° angle in my underwear drawer and leave it there while I’m doing something else. When I come back to it it’s filled.

Gladiator

I get my 1m pre loaded syringe and put it into an empty sterile vial then use a 30g to draw out and inject. Pre loading isn’t my thing , I get it in preloaded from pharmacy but can’t use the whole 1m so I find it easier and less chance of waste and infection doing it this way.

Wolverine

I use 6mm 31g .5ml insulin syringes. I pull the plunger back then insert the needle into the vial then I expel the air and turn the vial over and pull out the plunger. Then I lay it at a 45° angle in my underwear drawer and leave it there while I’m doing something else. When I come back to it it’s filled.
Where do you inject? That is a small needle. I'd like to switch to EOD using this size of a needle but last time I tried subq EOD with 8mm 31g needle my T level went down quite a bit. I was injecting in my outer thigh. Thanks.

BJE

Where do you inject? That is a small needle. I'd like to switch to EOD using this size of a needle but last time I tried subq EOD with 8mm 31g needle my T level went down quite a bit. I was injecting in my outer thigh. Thanks.
In my butt fat.

Anonymon

I pump in about 6-7 cc’s worth of air into the test bottle and any time I get some out I pump in about as much air as oil I’m taking. That way the test fill the syringe very quickly. Or at least quicker. I inject small amounts daily though. Doesn’t take much time at all, maybe 10 seconds to get in there.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me