Injectable L-Carnitine negatively affecting thyroid? How to take?

Buy Lab Tests Online

workoutguy123

For anyone with experience with injectable L-Carnitine:

• Do you take it WITH carbohydrates? Fasted? I have heard mixed things here. Some say it’s a waste to take without carbohydrates, some say at can be taken fasted.
  • Any negative interactions with thyroid medication? I've heard it downregulates thyroid, and I take medication for thyroid.
Thank you

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Weasel

For anyone with experience with injectable L-Carnitine:

• Do you take it WITH carbohydrates? Fasted? I have heard mixed things here. Some say it’s a waste to take without carbohydrates, some say at can be taken fasted.
  • Any negative interactions with thyroid medication? I've heard it downregulates thyroid, and I take medication for thyroid.
Thank you
I've also read about it negatively affecting thyroid in Hyper patients. Not saw any studies on people with normal thyroid function although im sure they exist.

I'll be following along.

workoutguy123

I've seen that it could HELP HYPERthyroid, but could HURT HYPOthyroid. Basically blocking conversion of thyroid into the nucleus. I'm already on thyroid medication for lower thyroid, so I'm worried of essentially cancelling out that supplementation with L-Carnitine. Would be interested if someone can shed some light on this.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me