Inject 100mg of testosterone weekly. What level would I achieve.

Buy Lab Tests Online

bochinit

Hi guys, I want to know how much Total Testosterone we reach with 100mg test per week (comum TRT prescription).

Should have 700ndl at this dosage? Do anyone have a chart about it?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
With normal shbg and estrogen, you level should be good. But it definitely will be different for everyone. It's a good starting dose. And then you can increase from there if necessary. Are you going to inject once weekly or twice weekly. Also do you plan on adding in HCG?

bochinit

With normal shbg and estrogen, you level should be good. But it definitely will be different for everyone. It's a good starting dose. And then you can increase from there if necessary. Are you going to inject once weekly or twice weekly. Also do you plan on adding in HCG?

I don"t have acess to HCG here in Brazil, so I just use Testosterone. Thanks for the link!

Westin

Hi guys, I want to know how much Total Testosterone we reach with 100mg test per week (comum TRT prescription).

Should have 700ndl at this dosage? Do anyone have a chart about it?

There are so many variables from person to person nobody could ever reliably say. Everyone’s body chemistry is different. There are a lot of items in blood measurement that can affect this.

100mg is a sound starting point. Some people need to adjust down and some up.

Westin

There are so many variables from person to person nobody could ever reliably say. Everyone’s body chemistry is different. There are a lot of items in blood measurement that can affect this.

100mg is a sound starting point. Some people need to adjust down and some up. You might want to split that does to 50mg every 3.5 days for 5 weeks and then check your levels. Always get the blood draw to check levels the morning of your next shot, before your shot.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me