6.2 mIU/mL

1.3 - 19.2 mIU/mL

Luteinizing Hormone

3.4 mIU/mL

1.2 - 8.6 mIU/mL

Prolactin

8.2 ng/mL

2.6 - 13.1 ng/mL

My doctor refuses to address my issues with lack of focus, feelings of overwhelming dread or despair, lack of energy, etc. He started me on TRT about two years back (1 cc injection every other week-200ng/DL) but didn't monitor my levels because of the dramatic difference in every aspect of my life. I was a new person.

I thought the two or three days between shots were simply collateral and didn't complain for the first year. But then, when I did ask if we could increase the dosage (after reading about the dips in Testosterone with 14 day intervals between injections), he said, "we have plenty of room to go up" but then never did it. I even tried splitting my dosage to 1/2 cc every week, but got little benefit from it at all.

When I brought in more than 100 pages of documentation supporting my claim and my request to up the dosage, he flat out refused. He sent me to endocrinology (8 months later) to get the above results. Once I received the results, they scheduled a follow up six months after the test.

Fed up, I decided to do it myself. I found an illegal source of Testosterone and began supplementing my prescribed dosage. When my doctor noted that I was the healthiest he'd ever seen me and wanted to know what I was doing, I admitted to supplementing my Testosterone. He immediately cancelled my prescription and we have been at odds since. I cannot respect an institution that rewards dishonesty and punishes a patient for telling the truth.

I have decided to go to Defy Medical for help. I should have my first appointment in two weeks, but was hoping someone could give me some feedback on my levels. What can cause normal gonadotropin levels while abysmally low Testosterone?

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
When you were injecting testosterone, you stopped making it. You shut down your T, you stop producing your own T. You can do a restart through Defy Medical or start injecting T and HCG.

Jaseinatl

Vince, Thanks for the reply. I started injecting testosterone at 1cc (200mg/dL) every 14 days. Since then, I have changed my dose to 1cc (200mg/dL) every 7 days and though it has helped considerably with my mood and energy levels, I am still remarkably low in T. When the Grady tests were taken, I had been on the 1cc weekly regimen for 5 weeks. With the Defy Medical tests, I have been using 1cc injection weekly for about 24 weeks.

I understand that I stop producing testosterone, but shouldn't 4 injections of 1cc (200 mg/dL) raise my testosterone levels enough to compensate?

Thanks again for the reply.

JPB

Based on those labs your underground sourced testosterone may be bunk, that's about the only answer

Jaseinatl

Well, after my phone consultation with Defy, the doctor suggested that I stay on my regimen of 1cc Testosterone Enanthenate every week and he gave me some weight loss injectable that I have yet to figure out how to use.

I have since spoken with my regular doctor and explained my situation and again, my testosterone levels tested at 22. This time, however, he decided to test my b-12 levels and they are low (see below)

I am also going in for a cortisol test at Defy, but it's just an oral test rather than the reaction test where they inject cortisol and then check how you deal with it 30 minutes later.

I'm really at wits end with all of this. Not sure that Defy is really concerned about my health as much as they are the 500/month they are getting from me, but that's another post.

Any information you may have would be greatly appreciated.

Test results:

[TD="class: nameCol srchbl"]Test Type
METHYLMALONIC ACID[/TD]
[TD="class: valueCol"]Levels
61 nmol/L[/TD]
[TD="class: rangeCol"]Normal LEvels
87 - 318 nmol/L

[/TD]

Well, after my phone consultation with Defy, the doctor suggested that I stay on my regimen of 1cc Testosterone Enanthenate every week and he gave me some weight loss injectable that I have yet to figure out how to use.

Ok, so what protocol did Defy put you on? Are you saying that they prescribed Test Enanthate at 200mg per week (single injection)?? Something doesn't sound right here. What weight loss injectable did they prescribe you?

Jaseninatl said:
I'm really at wits end with all of this. Not sure that Defy is really concerned about my health as much as they are the 500/month they are getting from me, but that's another post.

Again, something isn't right here. $500 a month for what?

Just curious, did anyone mention anything about your E2 level being crashed? Are you taking an AI? 200mg per week of test, and your total test and E2 levels being that low makes absolutely no sense.

[TD="class: nameCol srchbl"][/TD]
[TD="class: valueCol"][/TD]
[TD="class: rangeCol"][/TD]

Jaseinatl

Defy has no monthly fees - you only pay as-needed for consults, meds and blood tests. Something sounds off...

I am on the HIV plan which discounts the monthly fee considerably. I pay $35 monthly plus my medication which I get at a discount. When I get home, I will itemize my charges and post them. But Defy does charge a monthly fee and they sell you their meds and supplies.

Vince

Super Moderator
I am on the HIV plan which discounts the monthly fee considerably. I pay $35 monthly plus my medication which I get at a discount. When I get home, I will itemize my charges and post them. But Defy does charge a monthly fee and they sell you their meds and supplies.

The HIV plan must be different, I pay no monthly fee. I am happy that they are giving a HIV discount.

Jaseinatl

The doctor CONTINUED my dosage of 200mg/week and was concerned that my levels were so low. Nobody knows why I still have such terrible levels and yet everything else is fine.

The test I had recently was for MMA and it was low,not my b12...aparently low MMA is irrelevant.

The weight loss injectable was called lipo-c and though I couldn't find instructions on how to inject it, what I did find showed a much different injection routine. Rather than 1-3 units per week, the videos I found suggested 1 every 3 weeks. I was barked at when I ask and because these videos showed a possible loss of flesh when done wrong it sits in my shelf untouched.

Thanks for the reply. I'll write back when I'm at my pc.

I don't recall consulting with anyone recently that matched your case presentation, you must have talked with Dr C? -- he'll get you sorted out with time and adjustments.

Lipo-C can be injected daily (0.5cc) although more commonly BIW-TIW at doses of 1-2cc per injection. Who in the office gave you a hard time with your Lipo-C question? If you feel this was an issue, please PM me more specific details.

The doctor CONTINUED my dosage of 200mg/week and was concerned that my levels were so low. Nobody knows why I still have such terrible levels and yet everything else is fine.

How about some details please? Which doctor did you consult with, and what exactly is your protocol?

Jaseinatl said:
The test I had recently was for MMA and it was low,not my b12...aparently low MMA is irrelevant.

From what I've read, in a healthy individual, methylmalonic acid (MMA) is normally produced in low quantities as a byproduct of amino acid metabolism. Any increase in the concentration of methylmalonic acid in the blood usually indicates a problem with vitamin B12.

You said that your B12 was normal, and your MMA was low...isn't that where those levels should be?

Jaseinatl said:
The weight loss injectable was called lipo-c and though I couldn't find instructions on how to inject it, what I did find showed a much different injection routine. Rather than 1-3 units per week, the videos I found suggested 1 every 3 weeks. I was barked at when I ask and because these videos showed a possible loss of flesh when done wrong it sits in my shelf untouched.

Where did you find these videos? Certainly not on Defy's website. I find it hard to believe that the doctor didn't explain your protocol to you in detail, and answer any question you had.

I easily found the following information about Lipo-C on Defy's website, and I'm no computer genius. The instructions there seem amazingly clear.

http://defymedical.com/video-education/health-articles/1-the-next-generation-of-fat-loss-injections

CoastWatcher

I don't recall consulting with anyone recently that matched your case presentation, you must have talked with Dr C? -- he'll get you sorted out with time and adjustments.

Lipo-C can be injected daily (0.5cc) although more commonly BIW-TIW at doses of 1-2cc per injection. Who in the office gave you a hard time with your Lipo-C question? If you feel this was an issue, please PM me more specific details.

I wanted to be certain that you'd seen Dr. Saya's post. As the Medical Director of Defy, he can certainly sort out any confusion and address any concerns you have about the services they are providing.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
I have a feeling the OP is bashing Defy. I may just shut down this thread after reading Dr. Saya's response. Somethings not right here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale