info trt

Buy Lab Tests Online

eriksantana1967

age 54 low total testosterone. low free testosterone. estrogen dominance. e: 10% liposomal testosterone gel after 5 months I often suspend hematocrit 56. i took arimidex 3 tablets x week increased hair loss cholesterol during cycle 180. cholesterol without trt 270. I ask for advice: 1) choose testosterone enanthate or testo gel ??? 2) estrogen management: alternative molecule to arimidex. ??? molecule that does not affect hair loss ??? 3) use minoxidil and ketaconazole; useful serenoa repens ??? 4) cholesterol niacin. caigua and bergamot o.k

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

eriksantana1967

options????
1) trt
2) proviron + arimidex

Attachments

• profilo ormonale prima visita polimeni.jpg
    profilo ormonale prima visita polimeni.jpg
    5.1 MB · Views: 47

JA Battle

options????
1) trt
2) proviron + arimidex

no, do not control estrogen. Most men here to not use estrogen control. Estrogen is very important for your bone health, sexual health, mental health. You control estrogen by having the correct amount of testosterone.

I actually inject myself with estrogen because mine is naturally too low.

Inject 10mg of testosterone daily. Let estrogen go wherever it goes. Wait 5 weeks and get more bloodwork done.

eriksantana1967

I'm confused.
in Italy it is believed that the ideal values of estradiol in men are 25-30. High levels of estradiol have side effects. I am a 54 year old man ... 5 weeks of testosterone does not make sense. logical life-long replacement therapy. you recommend 10 mg of testosterone but it is not enough to have any benefit.

Sorry but I must comment your response a bit. How do you know what levels of testo you get after 5 weeks with 70mg/week is not beneficial? Many men do very well on that. Start slow and check your state and levels after 5 weeks and if needed tweak it up. It does make sence that after five weeks you will have an idea for sure. I´ve been up to 150mg down to 70mg a week and I just need to lower dosage to feel fine.
I think your answer is a bit out of the blue and you need to read more about TRT and you have a lot of material here in this forum.
Good Luck to you.
From a swede living in Sicily.

JA Battle

I'm confused.
in Italy it is believed that the ideal values of estradiol in men are 25-30. High levels of estradiol have side effects. I am a 54 year old man ... 5 weeks of testosterone does not make sense. logical life-long replacement therapy. you recommend 10 mg of testosterone but it is not enough to have any benefit.

your doctors are misinformed. A healthy young man in Italy or anywhere else in the world makes in between 6-7 mg of testosterone daily. You saying that 7mg of testosterone is too little doesn’t make a whole lot of sense to me. (10mg of testosterone enanthate or cypionate is 7mg of pure testosterone)

I’m 29. I inject 8.5 mg daily. 5.5mg comes from testosterone enanthate and 3mg comes from testoerone propionate. This puts my serum testosterone levels in between 700-1000 ng/dL on a daily basis. My shbg is in the low 30’s.

estradiol levels in between 25-30 pg/ml are only if you have normal natural testosterone levels.

If you are going to have higher than normal levels of testosterone, you must also have higher than normal levels of estradiol or you will likely show symptoms of low estradiol. Estradiol in balance is very important. If you have 1500ng/do testosterone level and 25 pg/ml estradiol level you will have probably very low sex drive, low quality erections, Terrible lipid panel, Weaker bones, less dopamine function and happiness. They have to be in balance.

a good way to start is to take your testosterone level and divide it by 20.
For example, 1000/20 = 50
Your estradiol level would likely need to be at least somewhere near 50 if you are going to have a testosterone level that high.

I make roughly 1/3 to 1/2 of the amount of estrogen that I should make. I inject 20mcg of estradiol valerate daily and it really helps me in several ways in the mental and sexual side of things.

you will find many men on this discussion board that view estrogen in this way.

eriksantana1967

you propose a cycle (5 week) or trt ????
for an illogical hypogonatic man only one cycle.

I know the testosterone / estradiol ratio.
what you say is correct but you have to evaluate the amount of exogenous testosterone that converts to estradiol.
this can be highlighted only by blood tests during the cycle.

JA Battle

you propose a cycle (5 week) or trt ????
for an illogical hypogonatic man only one cycle.

I know the testosterone / estradiol ratio.
what you say is correct but you have to evaluate the amount of exogenous testosterone that converts to estradiol.
this can be highlighted only by blood tests during the cycle.

no, I’m saying that after 5 weeks of this protocol is the time in which you go and get your new bloodwork. You have to wait a period of time for your blood levels to stabilize after beginning a new protocol. You do not stop the protocol.

Based on your bloodwork I would say that your aromatization rate may be an issue. Which is why you must start at the lowest dose possible and let your body adjust. Because you have low testosterone your body has increased its aromatization processes to try to keep your estradiol levels higher.

with normal doses of testosterone, hematocrit will not be an issue. Also your body will adapt and you may have

I would start off with 7 or 8 mg of testosterone enanthate daily and give your body a full 6 weeks of adjusting before you get your bloodwork.

I would also get your dht tested. And if you can, get a full thyroid panel that includes tsh, t3, free t3, t4, free t4, and reverse t3.

I would post the rest of your bloodwork here too so myself and others can see. This you posted was only page 2 of 5.

Match

Bem complexa essa relação Estradiol Testosterona. Do que li por aqui, T / E 14 a 20, de forma que Estradiol sobe proporcionalmente.
Como no caso em T está baixa e Estradiol alto, não adianta usar IA pra reduzir E, ok?
Melhor primeiro repor T e depois ver como fica Estradioal, se eventualmente aumentar muito além do normal na proporção. É isso?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me