Infection

Buy Lab Tests Online

GF16

So last night I collided with my table. My quad where I had taken my last injection on Saturday morning was the exact place I hit said table. It felt kind of irritated, didn’t think much of it I always have irritation for a couple days. Then later I shower and notice it is pretty red around the area. Then I start worrying about infection, then I start googling, now I’m a wreck. This morning it’s just a little red, not any warmer than my other leg, but it looks a little darker. It’s probably just a bruise, but in my mind it is a necrotizing flesh eating infection. The site is a little tinder, always is. It’s just a little red, not hot. But it is darker this morning, surely if it was that bad I would be in severe pain? Here is a pic. It’s not painful just tender if I rub it.

Attachments

• EE273643-F324-4258-B74A-62B886BE5A1D.jpeg
    EE273643-F324-4258-B74A-62B886BE5A1D.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 70
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I would have be concerned because it happened after your injection. I'm sure it's just a bruise from hitting the table.

GF16

You're overreacting. Do you have a history diagnosed or not with Anxiety, obsessive thoughts, etc etc
No, never been diagnosed with any of that. Just reading to much into it I guess. Only been doing this about 9 weeks, and really couldn’t find any info on this site about infections. So I used google, and of course the most horrifying things imaginable pop up. I always shower first, swab site and vial before and after injection.

GF16

I was more worried that it happened with the injection, and I just now noticed because of hitting the table.

Systemlord

The internet can be a dangerous place for the mind to wander if you're looking to self diagnose.

I've never known anyone who got a flesh eating disease injecting testosterone, if you cleaned the site with an alcohol wipe and inject slowly, I don't see you getting an infection.

OMI100

See your GP if it does not get better.
You may also have been bitten by some insect and not noticed it.
I got stung by a ground wasp on my ankle a number of years ago, but I wont go into the details and give you something else to worry about:)
Like I said..... If it does not clear up, see your GP to be on the safe side....

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me