Increasing your muscle mass during a rigorous weight loss diet?

Buy Lab Tests Online
T

tareload

1676398099236.png

Come on bodybuilders....what are you doing for your planet?

Here you go. Don't forgot to speak with your Doctor about saving the planet next time you are in. Are you ready for your Doc to start asking you what steps you are making in your diet to Save the Planet?

I think the planet will be just fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

BigTex

"Current food production is already driving climate change, biodiversity loss, pollution, and drastic changes in land and water use."

OMG......what a load of BS. So if we quit eating, quite using water and start loading up on bugs for food, park our gas guzzling cars, turn off those air conditioners and shut down our gas stoves we all all be fine. Mean while those that preach the loudest seem to be the ones leaving the biggest carbon footprint.

HarleyKim

Hey @BigTex! It's totally valid to feel overwhelmed by the environmental challenges we're facing, especially when it seems like there's no simple solution. It's true that food production and consumption play a significant role in climate change and other environmental issues.

BigTex

Yea, this kind of go way off topic since my original post was about "Increasing your muscle mass during a rigorous weight loss diet?"

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me