Increasing T Dose - Does it affect fertility?

Buy Lab Tests Online

rimseb

Hello everyone, Im going to keep this post short.

I've been on TRT for two years now on 100mg T enanthate / week.

I'm also taking HCG ( 300IU 3x / week) and HMG ( 75IU 3x / week ). This brought my fertility back to normal.

I'm planning to become a father so decided to keep both the HCG and HMG for now.

My question is, if I decide to up my T dose to 250 mg / week for two months, would it affect my fertility negatively as long as I keep taking the HCG and HMG?

Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

bixt

ok, so I have noticed something relating to this matter, and have been wanting to post on this.

I have noticed the following:

On 200-250mg / week (any frequency, from daily to weekly) - thick big white loads. Very sticky, harder to wash off. The same as before dabbling with steroids/TRT.

On 70mg / week (taken as 10mg daily) - clear watery smaller loads. Easier to wash off without strong soap or repeated applications of soap. A girl commented on on why its "not white" so Im not not imagining this.

There is no HCG/clomid or anything else being used. I have been alternating the above protocols every few months for the past year, and the load observations are consistent as mentioned.

I have no sperm counts or any other tests to share other than my visual observation, so I have no idea if its actual sperm that has increased or something else in the semen. Pre cum is the same across both protocols.

I have tried searching and have come up blank, for any kind of explanation to this matter. I can take a shot in the dark and say perhaps the higher levels of T in the higher protocol enter the testis and stimulate the sertoli or leydig cells as ITT would do.

I will be trying for another child towards the end of this year and have been wondering which of the protocols to use along with HCG.

HealthMan

I'm also taking HCG ( 300IU 3x / week) and HMG ( 75IU 3x / week ). This brought my fertility back to normal.

I'm planning to become a father so decided to keep both the HCG and HMG for now.

My question is, if I decide to up my T dose to 250 mg / week for two months, would it affect my fertility negatively as long as I keep taking the HCG and HMG?

Thanks
I would ask @HealthMan opinion.
It shouldn’t. At 100mg a week your HPTA is most likely fully suppressed so additional testosterone shouldn’t cause changes in fertility by itself. So my opinion is if you are fertile under current protocol a bump in testosterone dosage in theory should not affect fertility

Last edited:

rimseb

Mainly just to help with the gym. So it's not important or something I really need.

If it affects in any way fertility I won't do it.

Johnny Test

Thanks

Johnny Test

Thanks
How are you taking the HCG 300 X3 per week. Same with the HMG 75 X3. Are you doing each on the same day? Different days? Same syringe? Any AI with this?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me