Increasing Fertility with Clomid, HCG and HMG. What Lab Tests To Get?

Buy Lab Tests Online

moolah59

I donated sperm to a clinic almost 20 years ago and they told me I was infertile. I have used testosterone cream in the past but all it did for me was increase my PSA numbers high in a short period of time. I have used clomid and proviron and my sperm quantity increased but I never got tested for quality to see if I was still infertile. I came here for advice because I believe using clomid HCG and HMG would increase my chances for fertility

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Generally you'd use a SERM such as Clomid by itself. HCG and hMG work well togther. These two options are first and second on Dr. Saya's fertility list:

A *very* generalized ranking of relative fertilities (with top being most fertile):
1. Clomid/SERM treatment
2(A). HCG + HMG (or lyophilized FSH)
2(B). Baseline no treatment (no HPTA suppression via TRT, AAS, HCG mono, etc) - assuming no significant degree of primary/secondary/tertiary dysfunction.
3(A). HCG monotherapy (does in fact result in HPTA suppression, especially at higher doses, but *may* move up to #2 in select cases of SECONDARY/TERTIARY hypogonadism)
3(B). TRT + HCG (as we know many men are still able to maintain adequate fertility to conceive)
4. TRT/AAS with no concurrent HCG.
[R]

Enclomiphene is preferred over Clomid if you can get it. It is essentially Clomid without the estrogenic zuclomiphene isomer. You want to at least measure things like LH, FSH, SHBG, testosterone and estradiol. You can order these yourself in many states through Discounted Labs

Last edited:

madman

Super Moderator
I donated sperm to a clinic almost 20 years ago and they told me I was infertile. I have used testosterone cream in the past but all it did for me was increase my PSA numbers high in a short period of time. I have used clomid and proviron and my sperm quantity increased but I never got tested for quality to see if I was still infertile. I came here for advice because I believe using clomid HCG and HMG would increase my chances for fertility

You need to look into this deeper and have a thorough evaluation before jumping on anything!

madman

Super Moderator

*Causes

*Evaluation

-Medical history
-Semen analysis
-Physical examination
-Hormonal evaluation
-Genetic testing
-Imaging

-Specialized tests

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I would get a semen test now and one 8 weeks into your TRT plus hCG or clomiphene protocol.
LabCorp has limited locations that have semen testing you can buy yourself.
This test has also been shown to be predictive of semen production

moolah59

Generally you'd use a SERM such as Clomid by itself. HCG and hMG work well togther. These two options are first and second on Dr. Saya's fertility list:

A *very* generalized ranking of relative fertilities (with top being most fertile):
1. Clomid/SERM treatment
2(A). HCG + HMG (or lyophilized FSH)
2(B). Baseline no treatment (no HPTA suppression via TRT, AAS, HCG mono, etc) - assuming no significant degree of primary/secondary/tertiary dysfunction.
3(A). HCG monotherapy (does in fact result in HPTA suppression, especially at higher doses, but *may* move up to #2 in select cases of SECONDARY/TERTIARY hypogonadism)
3(B). TRT + HCG (as we know many men are still able to maintain adequate fertility to conceive)
4. TRT/AAS with no concurrent HCG.
[R]

Enclomiphene is preferred over Clomid if you can get it. It is essentially Clomid without the estrogenic zuclomiphene isomer. You want to at least measure things like LH, FSH, SHBG, testosterone and estradiol. You can order these yourself in many states through either Discounted Labs or lef.org.
i have my results and I want to thank discounted labs for their help..my FSH is 13.7,LH is 4.6 Free Test is 23.9 Test Bioavailable is 45.00 and SHBG is 50 and my Estradiol is 17

Attachments

• Moore, Robert 2-11-1959 Lab Order 3-24-2021.pdf
    61.3 KB · Views: 59

moolah59

I would get a semen test now and one 8 weeks into your TRT plus hCG or clomiphene protocol.

I will order the semen test today. I posted my FSH/LH,Free Test and Bioavailable numbers along with SHBG/Estradiol numbers and attached my lab results....13.7.,4.6,23.9, 45.0,50 and 17. how should i read these numbers?

moolah59

I will order the semen test today. I posted my FSH/LH,Free Test and Bioavailable numbers along with SHBG/Estradiol numbers and attached my lab results....13.7.,4.6,23.9, 45.0,50 and 17. how should i read these numbers?

Nelson Vergel I am embarassed to say that I would have trouble doing the semen test

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me