Increased urination

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nate1278

So I've started TRT and on my third week. Having this one issue only. I'm constantly urinating. Like almost every hour more or less. It's a normal amount, no problems starting or stopping. I'm also taking T3 for hypothyroidism. Don't know if this is from testosterone or T3? Started both the first week and had this side effect within the first few days. 120mg testosterone a week, sub q.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nate1278

My e2 was 12 when I first started. Testosterone was 256. Not using an AI yet. No signs of e2 rising. Can't imagine it would get lower on the e2 after TRT. If anything it should rise some.

M

MarkM

My e2 was 12 when I first started. Testosterone was 256. Not using an AI yet. No signs of e2 rising. Can't imagine it would get lower on the e2 after TRT. If anything it should rise some.

If your testosterone rises so will your estradiol, to a degree, but it will rise unless using an AI to suppress it. E follows T.

Nate1278

Main thing I'm worried about is prostate but I can't imagine after just one injection having that much effect on the prostate the first week.

Vince

Super Moderator
Main thing I'm worried about is prostate but I can't imagine after just one injection having that much effect on the prostate the first week.
If your prostate was bad you would urinate more often but you wouldn't have more fluid than normal. "Bad prostate frequent urination, not more urination"

Nate1278

Yes. This for sure. I urinate way more now but it's a normal amount if not more. I still might swing by the doc if it continues. My guess is I'm just adjusting to it all but it's super annoying.

Nate1278

May have found the solution to the problem. Kinda gross but feeling constipated lately. Drank some fiber drink last night, cleaned out my system this morning and made a big difference. Time will tell.

valexiz7

So I've started TRT and on my third week. Having this one issue only. I'm constantly urinating. Like almost every hour more or less. It's a normal amount, no problems starting or stopping. I'm also taking T3 for hypothyroidism. Don't know if this is from testosterone or T3? Started both the first week and had this side effect within the first few days. 120mg testosterone a week, sub q.

i would suggest checking e2

Nate1278

I see where your going with that. But wouldn't higher e2 mean less urinating? I figured more fluid retention. Plus I would think my e2 would be rising while taking testosterone.

just to put your mind at ease it doesn't mean it's some prostate problems or something like that so it's totally ok (i make myself believe it's body detoxing itself) just may be uncomfortable when you need to go out

LTChris

what is your salt intake? I had the same issue and decreased my salt intake. that has seemed to alleviate the issue some. Mostly I was waking during the night to go though.

Checkdis

I just wanted to add, I have been experiencing something similar for about two years now. There is nothing atomically wrong with my bladder, kidneys, and urinary track, yet I still seem to urinate above normal. Diet is very consistent. Yet I still do not have much answers to why this has been happening. Blood work seems to be normal and a lot better than before. Except my TPO is 210.

I am starting to think it is anxiety and my mind is always fixated on the sensation to pee. It sucks and I have good days, then bad days.

I have no solution yet and medications really don’t work except benzodiazepines and Amitriptyline. Which helps a little bit I have been off this for a year.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me