Increased body hair on TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

Lumalux

I have an appointment with my doctor to consider going on TRT. I am 56 and have never had a lot of body hair but wish I had more. What are the chances my existing hair (mainly face, chest, hands/arms, and legs) will get thicker on TRT? I really want this side effect.

I have been using oral Minoxidil for the past year to increase body hair and it has been moderately effective, with increased density on my head, face, shoulders, arms, hands, chest stomach, and legs.

I had really hairy legs when I was young and it started to thin out in my 40s. Do you think this will come back with the TRT?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
I have an appointment with my doctor to consider going on TRT. I am 56 and have never had a lot of body hair but wish I had more. What are the chances my existing hair (mainly face, chest, hands/arms, and legs) will get thicker on TRT? I really want this side effect.

I have been using oral Minoxidil for the past year to increase body hair and it has been moderately effective, with increased density on my head, face, shoulders, arms, hands, chest stomach, and legs.

I had really hairy legs when I was young and it started to thin out in my 40s. Do you think this will come back with the TRT?

Comes down to genetics.

Common for many to notice increased body hair/rate of growth.

The use of exogenous T will not increase scalp hair let alone facial hair density/distribution as genetics has the final say.

If you are genetically prone to MPB then the use of exogenous T can accelerate the process.

If it is not in your genetics to have a full thick beard then no amount of exogenous T will fix that.

Keep in mind that patches of stray dark body hairs are common on the upper back, shoulders, chest, lats and are not too appealing for everyone.

newuser

You could try micro needling. It's used for hair loss and growth. Best effects of micro needling are with topical Minoxidil.

newuser

Yeah, I've actually used it on my arms and legs. Not sure it is makes the Minoxidil work any better or not.
According to some studies I've read combining both increased hair growth on scalp. They used
1mm needle once per week. Also increasing DHT in your system will definitely stimulate your body hair grow. That's what happen in my case. Now I've more chest, torso, back and even eyebrows and hair in ears. On scalp I'm loosing hair though.

Lumalux

According to some studies I've read combining both increased hair growth on scalp. They used
1mm needle once per week. Also increasing DHT in your system will definitely stimulate your body hair grow. That's what happen in my case. Now I've more chest, torso, back and even eyebrows and hair in ears. On scalp I'm loosing hair though.
From what I've been able to learn, the topical T applied to the scrotum increases DHT more than other forms of T such as injectable. I am totally open to this route. I have zero risk of MPB and want to maximize the body hair gains. Do you know anything about this?

newuser

From what I've been able to learn, the topical T applied to the scrotum increases DHT more than other forms of T such as injectable. I am totally open to this route. I have zero risk of MPB and want to maximize the body hair gains. Do you know anything about this?
Topical testosterone right on scrotum would be the best and easiest way to get your DHT elevated for long period of time and stimulate body growth and flaccid penis size. Other way would be oral Proviron which is much milder with shorter half life. If you bump your DHT to extremely high levels you won't be able to get restful night and your libido disappear due to low E2. Topical T has less side effects then injectable.

Lumalux

Topical testosterone right on scrotum would be the best and easiest way to get your DHT elevated for long period of time and stimulate body growth and flaccid penis size. Other way would be oral Proviron which is much milder with shorter half life. If you bump your DHT to extremely high levels you won't be able to get restful night and your libido disappear due to low E2. Topical T has less side effects then injectable.
Thank you.

Style

I now that I am in my 50’s, I appear to grow nose hair and ear hair overnight.
Also have a hair in my eyebrow that is 1” longer than the rest. I make my haircut lady check my eyebrows with a comb because I don’t want to look like Bernie Sanders.

I take TRT and also Dutasteride .5mg/day which is supposed to help with hair fall. Not sure how it compares with oral minoxidil.

Runnerman

I’m your age and I’ve always had a lot of chest hair to the point that I trim it down every so often to keep it from getting too furry. But surprisingly, not a lot of underarm hair. Like you I had fairly hairy legs when I was younger. When I got to the point of starting TRT about 9 years ago, the hair on my lower legs was sparse (non-existant) and my underarm hair was even thinner. On TRT I seemed to develop more hair on my shoulders and back, maybe a little more underarm hair but not a lot. It didn’t seemed to do anything for my lower leg hair. I‘ve had MPB that has progressed over time but I’ve never taken anything for that. Not sure that helps you but thought I would throw it out there.

Lumalux

I’m your age and I’ve always had a lot of chest hair to the point that I trim it down every so often to keep it from getting too furry. But surprisingly, not a lot of underarm hair. Like you I had fairly hairy legs when I was younger. When I got to the point of starting TRT about 9 years ago, the hair on my lower legs was sparse (non-existant) and my underarm hair was even thinner. On TRT I seemed to develop more hair on my shoulders and back, maybe a little more underarm hair but not a lot. It didn’t seemed to do anything for my lower leg hair. I‘ve had MPB that has progressed over time but I’ve never taken anything for that. Not sure that helps you but thought I would throw it out there.
Thank you. The hair on my lower legs started to thin out probably sometime in my 40s. It could be due to a number of things: low T, thyroid, diabetes. I plan to have a full workup to rule those out. I think it's pretty common for this to happen with guys. The hair loss pattern is pretty consistent from what I read. Thinning hair on shins and below my calves while everything else above is still pretty thick. I just miss having really hairy legs. I always felt great about how they looked and showed them off. If it's a hormonal thing, I do hope I can reverse this hair loss.

MDavidW76

The hair on top of my head isn’t so bad, I have a lovely winter shawl on my shoulders, wife and I were in the shower and she asked if I shaved my chest, nope, so I guess I’m getting a hairier chest, my beard seems like the hairs are tougher, or maybe I’m just using crappy razors, I usually use a trimmer as I get really bad razor bumps…

Seth

I have been on TRT for several years. I have definitely noticed an increase in chest, underarm and public hair. I also use Minoxidil, for over 20 years now. I inject T. Many have said that applying the topical type directly to the scrotum will increase DHT, but an be careful, as DHT can start hair loss on your head. That's why I don't use the cream.

Lumalux

I have been on TRT for several years. I have definitely noticed an increase in chest, underarm and public hair. I also use Minoxidil, for over 20 years now. I inject T. Many have said that applying the topical type directly to the scrotum will increase DHT, but an be careful, as DHT can start hair loss on your head. That's why I don't use the cream.
I have never had any sign of MPB. I am 56 and my hair is thicker now than it has ever been, so I've always assumed I would never go bald. I do have Native American ancestry which I think is working in my favor in that regard. So I wanted to proceed full steam ahead in getting my DHT as high as possible, for the obvious benefit of libido but also to maximize overall body hair growth. From what I understand, scrotal application of T cream is the way to go.

Thoughts?

Seth

I have never had any sign of MPB. I am 56 and my hair is thicker now than it has ever been, so I've always assumed I would never go bald. I do have Native American ancestry which I think is working in my favor in that regard. So I wanted to proceed full steam ahead in getting my DHT as high as possible, for the obvious benefit of libido but also to maximize overall body hair growth. From what I understand, scrotal application of T cream is the way to go.

Thoughts?
As for scrotal applications, that is what I hear as well. Hope it works for you. Keep us posted.

Tman

I

I don't have extra hair growth on injections alone; however, when I lowered my injected dose and added a cream...back hair went wild.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me