Increase post workout recovery

Buy Lab Tests Online

madman

Super Moderator
Highly recommended for use pre/intra/post-workout.

Will enhance your recovery from strenuous workouts as not only will you be able to train longer/harder, you will be stronger, experience better pumps/vascularity, have fuller/bigger/harder muscles and decreased DOMS.

2 ingredients will have a big impact on your strength/muscle gains and recovery.

Fast absorbing carbohydrates combined with fast absorbing proteins.

HBCD (highly branched cyclic dextrin) and EAA (essential amino acids).

Most cost effective way is to buy in bulk(powder).

For US residents:True Nutrition

https://truenutrition.com/p-5003-highly-branched-cyclic-dextrin-1lb.aspx
Screenshot (1130).png

https://truenutrition.com/p-1154-eaas-essential-amino-acids-instantized-powder.aspx
Screenshot (1131).png

For Canadian residents:Whey Protein Company & Canadian Supplements - Canadian Protein

Highly Branched Cyclic Dextrin (Cluster Dextrin)
Screenshot (1132).png

EAAs (Essential Amino Acids) (Instantized)
Screenshot (1133).png

Have been using this combo for a long time intra-workout in a ratio of 2:1 (carb/protein).

- 20 grams HBCD/10 grams EAA
- 40 grams HBCD/20 grams EAA

Has a big impact on recovery and overall strength/muscle gains, mixes instantly no clumping/residue, absorbed rapidly and maintains energy throughout workout, absolutely no stomach distress, feel refreshed and energized post workout!

For fast absorbing carb sources that maintain energy I have tried Vitargo and Karbolyn in the past and prefer HBCD as my go to carb source.

For fast absorbing proteins I have tried Pepto Pro (hydrolyzed casein), hydrolyzed whey protein, whey isolate, BCAA's (2:1) in the past and prefer EAA (essential amino acids) as my go to protein source.

Give it a go whether using it pre/intra/post-workout.....you will never look back!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Jman223

Love this! I have used pepto pro for years along with just basic powdered gatorade. I recently swtiched over to EAA with Gatorade because it saves quite a bit of money. Do you find that the hbcd makes much of a difference or is that much better than just sugar? I notice a big difference in recovery and work capacity when I forget my workout drink. I think your average person doesn't think much about this which is crazy, it's such an important part of training. I've also read a bit about how it mitigates the cortisol response while training. John Meadows has been pushing this for years. My buddy trained a little with him a while back.

madman

Super Moderator
I would definitely give HBCD a go as you will most likely notice that not only does it hit you fast but more importantly your energy levels will be sustained and you will not experience a crash (quick up and down) and you will not experience any bloating or digestive issues which can be common when using simple sugars.

You can also try Vitargo or Karbolyn which are also great pre/intra/post-workout carb sources compared to simple sugars.....but I prefer the HBCD as I feel great overall.

It makes me feel amped up with clean energy and I find that it enhances my mental drive.....mind you the EAA(essential amino acids) that I combine it with definitely play a big role.

HBCD has a very high molecular weight.....400,000 g.mol.

FAQs about Vitargo Carb Supplement | High Molecular Weight Carbohydrate

What is Vitargo

Vitargo is a unique carbohydrate because it is specially processed to yield a high molecular weight profile that is massively different from the carbohydrates that make up sugars (e.g. glucose, fructose, sucrose) and maltodextrin found in ordinary sport, energy, and recovery drinks. Most importantly, Vitargo is proven to work in athletes—in peer-reviewed published university studies. Part of the secret of Vitargo’s technology is the molecular size of Vitargo. Scientists use molecular weight (how heavy the molecule is) to determine the size of molecules. As shown in the table, Vitargo is hundreds and thousands of times larger than maltodextrin and sugars.

CARBOHYDRATE MOLECULAR WEIGHT

High Molecular Weight Vitargo:500,000 to 700,000 g/mol
Maltodextrin:1,000 to 10,000 g/mol
Starch syrup:250 to 1,000 g/mol
Sucrose:342 g/mol
Dextrose (glucose) :180 g/mol

As stated from the paper (see Introduction below).....HBCD (highly branched cyclic dextrin) has a molecular weight of 400,000 g/mol which is very high.

But molecular size alone does not make Vitargo unique. Vitargo is made through a special fractionation process that makes it rapidly digestible and therefore capable of delivering glucose to the blood, liver, and muscle at least twice as fast as other ordinary carbohydrates. Other so-called “high molecular weight” carbohydrates are “weightless” when it comes to proof—they have zero university studies showing superior fuel delivery or performance in humans.

How Does Vitargo Work?

Vitargo is a super complex high molecular weight starch molecule that dwarfs sugars (e.g glucose, fructose, and sucrose) as well as maltodextrin, the carbs found in ordinary energy and muscle recovery drinks. Vitargo’s larger size minimizes its osmolality, which refers to how much water it attracts around itself, or pulls into your intestines. Less water means less sense of bloating. Vitargo®’s low osmolality allows it to move through the stomach 2.3 times faster than other carbohydrates, which tend to act more like a sponge in the stomach. This helps you feel emptier compared to any other carbohydrate drink. Spending less time in the stomach allows Vitargo to be delivered faster to the intestinal tract where it is rapidly digested and absorbed. This provides a near immediate energy boost to blood and muscle, superior to other ordinary carbohydrates. After training or competition, Vitargo recovers glycogen stores 77% faster, allowing for an increase in performance up to 23% greater after just two hours when compared to carbohydrates found in ordinary sport and recovery drinks.

Evaluation of Exercise Performance with the Intake of Highly Branched Cyclic Dextrin in Athletes

Evaluation of Exercise Performance with the Intake of Highly Branched Cyclic Dextrin in Athletes

Abstract

Highly branched cyclic dextrin (HBCD) is a novel type of maltodextrin with a narrow molecular weight distribution that is produced from starch. In this study, we investigated the effects of HBCD administration on endurance performance. Seven elite swimmers participated in three trials, conducted in random order. In each trial, the subjects received either HBCD, glucose (1.5 g carbohydrate/kg body weight) or water (as a control), and immediately carried out 10 cycles of intermittent swimming consisting of 5 min of swimming at 75% followed by 3 min of rest, and subsequent swimming at 90% to exhaustion. The time to fatigue was about 70% longer in the HBCD trial than that in the glucose and control trials, a significant difference. Plasma glucose in the HBCD group was maintained at higher levels during pre-swimming cycles than that in the glucose or water group. These results suggest that HBCD administration enhances endurance performance.

Introduction

Various types of compounds have been examined as CHO sources for exercise. For example, the effects of glucose, fructose, sucrose, maltodextrin, and mixtures of these substances on performance have been investigated and are reviewed in Coombes and Hamilton (2000). Of these, maltodextrin is a potential CHO source in sports drinks since it has relatively low sweetness and osmotic pressure. Maltodextrin is a partially degraded starch, and various types of maltodextrins that have diverse molecular weights are commercially available. Maltodextrins are composed of a broad range of molecules with various degrees of polymerization, since α-amylase used for its production randomly breaks down the linkages in starch molecules.

HBCD (highly branched cyclic dextrin) is a novel type of maltodextrin produced from waxy corn starch by the cyclization reaction of branching enzyme (EC 2.4.1.18) (Choi et al., 2009; Takata et al., 2003; Takata et al., 1996). The weight-average molecular weight (Mw) of HBCD is around 400,000, its polydispersity (Mw/Mn (number-average molecular weight)) is less than 2, and its dextrose equivalent (DE) is less than 5. HBCD has a relatively high molecular weight and narrower molecular weight distribution than other conventional maltodextrins. Because of its controlled structure, we proposed that the effect of glucose polymers on exercise could be reliably examined using HBCD. Additionally, HBCD is highly soluble and stable in water, does not have an unfavorable smell or taste in solution, and has low osmotic pressure. Osmotic pressure is an important factor that determines the gastric emptying rate (GER) of a drink. Using ultrasonication, Takii et al. (2004, 2005) demonstrated that an HBCD-based drink had a higher GER than glucose- and maltodextrin-based drinks at rest and during exercise. Subjects reported less discomfort during exercise when they received an HBCD-based drink compared to a glucose- or maltodextrin-based drink (Takii et al., 2004). Notably, HBCD administration in mice was observed to enhance endurance exercise performance (Ishihara et al., 2009; Takii et al., 1999), and administration of 15 g HBCD in humans resulted in a lower rating of perceived exertion during endurance exercise (Furuyashiki et al., 2014).

The aim of this paper is to examine the effect of HBCD intake on exercise performance in athletes.

In summary, HBCD, a type of maltodextrin with a narrow molecular weight distribution, was proposed to enhance endurance performance in elite athletes, likely by maintaining relatively high blood glucose levels without the negative effects of low-molecular weight CHO.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me