Inability have an orgasm and started using cabergoline.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Arfsea

Any Cabergoline update? I've had an inability to orgasm for at least two years. Five months ago my urologist prescribed cabergoline 50 2x/week. No result. Three weeks ago he increased the dosage to 100 3x/week. Still no result. Suggestions? Thank you.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Your dosing is a little unclear. Are the units in micrograms? It would be refreshing to see a doctor start that low and slow, though it's almost too conservative.

What was your baseline prolactin? I certainly hope your doctor has been monitoring this parameter.

SilverSurfer

Any Cabergoline update? I've had an inability to orgasm for at least two years. Five months ago my urologist prescribed cabergoline 50 2x/week. No result. Three weeks ago he increased the dosage to 100 3x/week. Still no result. Suggestions? Thank you.

I think you should give us your whole background if you are looking for any advice.

ie...labs? are you on TRT? Dose of TRT drugs? Other drugs and medications? Age? Health? Etc......

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
The usual dose is no more than 0.5 mg twice per week. Did you check your prolactin before starting cabergoline? Crashing prolactin can cause heart issues.

M.J

When my estrogen go high I can’t reach orgasm microdose arimidix solve this, though I heard someone say if you stay for sometime like this I get used to it and it get solved. Can’t really know cuz it doesn’t seems I can try having high e.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me