In search of Endocrinologist or thought leader concerning complex thyroid conditions.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

captain

Thanks. Did you also have elevated Reverse T3? If Yes, what dose reduced your RT3?
Yes RT3 was something like 24. 5mcg twice a day RT3 at 15. Was recommended adding 5mcg more to lower it closer to 12.

Only taking it till RT3 is cleared if you fix what is causing it to be high. I have back problems and is probably the cause and it can't be fixed so if I stop taking T3 RT3 will go back up. Others that don't know why RT3 is high can go off T3 and their RT3 may stay normal.

Last edited:

Trifive

My rT3 was at 24. Defy started me on the 5mcg of T3 titrating up to 25mcg. It came down to 19. We kept upping it to 75mcg over the course of like 6+ months and it never got below 19. It even went back above 20. Was getting the T3 from empower pharmacy compounded with the SR (sustained release). Had a normal Dr. visit with my primary care guy and simply asked if they could give me the same script to save out of pocket with empower. So now on normal T3 (not compounded) at 75mcg and my rT3 came down to 14. I feel better much better than before. I don't have the cold symptoms I had before. I was always colder than everyone. Now I feel normal temperature. According to the website STTM they say optimal is 8-10. I'm hoping it keeps coming down. Anyway, my point is that I didn't think the empower compounded T3 was doing anything. No idea why my rT3 was so high, but it must have been high for years as I was cold for many years.

This protocol raised my FT3 to 6.2 and FT4 down to .84 (labs taken an hour after I took the 75mcg of T3)

Last edited:

Another Great Day

Thank you for your help. My issue is lack of weight loss, even with daily/weekly/monthly caloric deficit. Have you lost any weight with a lower RT3? Nothing against compounded agents but many have commented on more positive results with branded thyroid medications. Thanks.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me