I'm suicidal. Why do I have to go through this?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Abonicex

I was talking to a lady friend and I mentioned the high estrogen problem.

She said and you dont take testosterone?

I was like "no" [confused].

I do take TRT and still have high estrogens and feel feminine. I include pic of all the hair I'm losing from my beard and body in my soap.

this made me feel so bad. So ashamed. So fake. So ugly. So fake. Such an impostor. Such a liar. So tired. Such a sham. I want to kill myself.

If it was only this probably i could handle it but why after 12 years of fighting fibromyalgia and in this ridiculous manner. So fucking ridiculous.

No i can't go to therapy. I'm ashamed of telling the therapist i don't have balls.

I hate this.

I'm sorry about posting here... I'm not sure there are many places where people maybe understand. Certainly no one i know irl does.

Attachments

• IMG_20230508_130545.jpg
    IMG_20230508_130545.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 41
Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Fortunate

I was talking to a girl and I mentioned the high estrogen problem.

I do take TRT and it hasn't helped my libido nor erections that much. i feel so disconnected from everyone. So it's something else.

But this made me feel so bad. So ashamed. So fake. So ugly. So fake. Such an impostor. Such a liar. So tired. Such a sham. I want to kill myself.

If it was only this probably i could handle it but why after 12 years of fighting fibromyalgia and in this ridiculous manner. So fucking ridiculous.

No i can't go to therapy. I'm ashamed of telling the therapist i don't have balls.

I hate this.

I'm sorry about posting here... I'm not sure there are many places where people maybe understand. Certainly no one i know irl does.
I would drive yourself to an inpatient facility right now. Do not delay. You need help.

Systemlord

You only started TRT 6 weeks ago, it’s going to take some time to dial in and and maybe a couple of months with lifestyle changes to start seeing improvements in sexual function.

Don’t give up, eat healthy and exercise can only speed up recovery.

It can take up to 6 months to start seeing changes in erections, provided you put in the work.

Abonicex

You only started TRT 6 weeks ago, it’s going to take some time to dial in and and maybe a couple of months with lifestyle changes to start seeing improvements in sexual function.

Don’t give up, eat healthy and exercise can only speed up recovery.

It can take up to 6 months to start seeing changes in erections, provided you put in the work.
It's not only the libido. It's taking TRT itself .... Oh well... I think not many see things like me....

Thank you so much for your reply.

Yes I'm trying to improve everything.

Last edited:

BigTex

I was talking to a lady friend and I mentioned the high estrogen problem.

I do take TRT and still have high estrogens and feel feminine. I include pic of all the hair I'm losing from my beard and body in my soap.

this made me feel so bad. So ashamed. So fake. So ugly. So fake. Such an impostor. Such a liar. So tired. Such a sham. I want to kill myself.

I hate this.

If you are experiencing difficult thoughts call

T

tareload

Please call and speak with someone. Don't mess around with this. You are valued Brother.

Abonicex

Please call and speak with someone. Don't mess around with this. You are valued Brother.
Yeah I'll talk to someone. Ty brother.

DS3

I personally experience as bad of mental health things as you are describing in your post. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Psychiatric medication is the only thing that will level you at if you are at this stage. Please talk to someone.

Abonicex

I personally experience as bad of mental health things as you are describing in your post. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Psychiatric medication is the only thing that will level you at if you are at this stage. Please talk to someone.
yes, i'll find someone.

just need to muster the courage to tlak about my problem with others.

i'm actually feeling somewhat better today.

i think it's also my high estrogen messing with my head.

very weird.

ty.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale