IM/SubQ Injections

Buy Lab Tests Online

notsure

Ok I'm a newbie at this so I have a couple of questions.

I started last week injecting with 5/8" needles. 25g for T and 30g for HCG.

Because of the length I assumed I was doing Subq injections. So first week I did them in the belly. Following week on the deltoid. This one hurt a bit more and bruised a little.

How do I know if I'm at the Subq level or IM? Since I'm overweight at this point I'm thinking about sticking with the abdomen (watched Dr. Crisler video on youtube) and the front of the thigh.

Again does the length depend on the amount of fat/BMI....how do I determine proper length?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ERO

Also, for 95+% of guys it doesn't matter if you are doing SubQ or IM - it works exactly the same either way so just inject where it is most convenient/least painful for you.

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
Is there a need to aspirate with 5/8" needles?

For me, any IM injection will always get aspirated. In 7 years, I've had only two (2) that pulled back a vial of blood, but those were two (2) that I'm glad I aspirated. BTW, I've been doing 27g x 5/8" into the lower quads for several years, works great!!

shan1784

I just did my test and hcg this morning... I injected both, mixed in same syringe, subq into hip/glute with 25g 5/8".. I just go in at a 45 degree angle til needle is completely in... Will be switching to a 26g 1/2" to see if it feels better. The 25g wasn't bad just trying out 26g for curiosity. Otherwise when just doing HCG I use 30g 1/2" insulin which is pretty painless.

Vince

Super Moderator
I use Easy Touch syringes, 27 gauge 1/2". For T and HCG, I inject both in my shoulders. I inject in front of a mirror, for me it's simple and easy. Shoulders are a very safe place to inject.

Weasel

I do Hcg into belly fat. T goes shallow IM. I use 29ga 1/2" for both. Be aware though, 1/2" into the belly fat should be at an angle as you not go into muscle. After a few injections you'll get a good feel for it.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me