IM Shallow injection needles

Buy Lab Tests Online

manz

Hello to everybody.
A 30 gauge needle is too small to inject oil in the quadriceps?
Thank you.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

mank

tranlsate if you desire

Attachments

• 30DB806C-495C-48C2-AFE0-FC56DB21184D.jpeg
    30DB806C-495C-48C2-AFE0-FC56DB21184D.jpeg
    133.5 KB · Views: 87

madman

Super Moderator
is not ugl, is moldovian pharmacy, and is not peanut oil...

My apologies as you did not state that it was S.C. Balkan Pharmaceuticals S.R.L. and I thought you had meant Moldavian Pharma (which is UGL and they use peanut oil)
when you stated Moldovian Pharmacy.

It is in fact peach oil!

mank

i use it since 2 years and it seem a lot more thin, liquid , while the old testoviron bayer was really dense, hard to inject. But me too never heard before peach oil...

madman

Super Moderator
i use it since 2 years and it seem a lot more thin, liquid , while the old testoviron bayer was really dense, hard to inject. But me too never heard before peach oil...

Now this is really cool to deter counterfeits as we know there are many fakes produced by UGL on the market of numerous steroids that are produced by legitimate pharmaceutical companies.

Mijloace de protecţie ale produselor Balkan Pharmaceuticals

Screenshot (513).png

Screenshot (519).png

Screenshot (520).png

Screenshot (521).png

Screenshot (522).png

Screenshot (523).png

Screenshot (524).png

We urge you to pay attention to the distinct elements of the original Balkan Pharmaceuticals products.

madman

Super Moderator
1968 who knew LOL!

Injection solutions in peach oil are widely used in medicinal practice. However, as experiment has shown, some materials, especially of the steroid class, are either extremely sparingly soluble in the oil or gradually crystallize out from the solution during storage, forming fairly coarse crystals which cannot be redissolved even on heating.

On the basis of literature information [1, 2], to obtain stable solutions of hormone preparations in oil we have used benzyl benzoate (C6H~CO 2 9 CH2C6Hs) as a cosolvent. This is a clear colorless liquid, odorless or with a faint balsam-like smell, which does not dissolve in water or glycerol but mixes with alcohol, chloroform, ether, and fatty oils.

Attachments

• AUG24-BENZOYL-BENZOATE-volkovinskaya1968.pdf
    74.9 KB · Views: 78

manz

ok but , do you think is injectable with a 30gauge 1/2 inch in a very lean quad? Or the needddle is too small to let the oil transit?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me