IM or SubQ

Buy Lab Tests Online

sh1973

Yep low dose works just fine. Been at this for 7 years now. I am a high hct guy, like it never goes below 52, so lowest dose that is effective is good for me. I feel fine and have great cognitive abilities strong energy. Many on here said it would never work at low dose, my answer always is “ we are all different and respond individually to trt”
Moose man I’m right there with you on low dosing. I only do 60mg per week and feel night and day better than I ever did on higher doses. I honestly think I could lower to 50mg and still feel good.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Moose man I’m right there with you on low dosing. I only do 60mg per week and feel night and day better than I ever did on higher doses. I honestly think I could lower to 50mg and still feel good.
That’s awesome to hear! Where does that put your numbers? How often do you pin? IM or SubQ?

if/when I finally do start, I’d really prefer to use the lowest dose that makes ME feel good. I’ve been between 250-350 the past few years and it’s become my “normal “ I suppose

Cataceous

Super Moderator
I'm also a convert to the low-dose camp, currently injecting the equivalent of 50 mg cypionate a week—actually a daily injection of an enanthate/propionate blend. It's the best I've felt in many years of TRT. Daily peak serum testosterone is about 750 ng/dL, while the trough is around 450 ng/dL. This is still higher than what's seen in the majority of natural men.

Last edited:

sh1973

Yeah if you think about it that puts us right in the ballpark of natural production levels. I hated the way I felt at higher levels in nearly every regard. I think so many guys that are having issues could resolve most of not all of them by simply lowering the dose.

mooseman109

That’s awesome to hear! Where does that put your numbers? How often do you pin? IM or SubQ?

if/when I finally do start, I’d really prefer to use the lowest dose that makes ME feel good. I’ve been between 250-350 the past few years and it’s become my “normal “ I suppose

i typically am in 600 range on total T, which really os not that important, upper teens on free t, and E2upper teens. I did feel a bit better when free t was low 20’s, bit soon my e2 went up and brought anxiety with it. I pin daily 4 times a week sub q and 3 times a week shallow im.
it is a journey my friend. You begin and work your way to what works for your situation. And that will change as you age. I read your other post about anxiety as well. I do not have the disorder you mentioned, but I had bad anxiety when I first started trt. In fact it is what pit me in dr office. Trt solved that issue for me

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me