I'm looking for members that use Optum Pharmacy for HCG.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

TLawyer

Defy Medical is offering scripts for Optum Specialty Pharmacy that will provide access to hCG/Pregnyl. Any members using this service and would like to leave a review?
That was an option, but I just had them call in a script for Pregnyl to my local Publix pharmacy. I don't remember the cost exactly, but it was about $30 for them to do so. The cost for the Pregnyl was about $100 with GoodRx.

Defy Medical is offering scripts for Optum Specialty Pharmacy that will provide access to hCG/Pregnyl. Any members using this service and would like to leave a review?
Hi Vince, I'm using the HCG from Optum. The set up is via a few phone calls back and forth, which seems anachronistic, but the service, once it's set up, is excellent. They sent me Pregnyl 10,000 units with a draw needle and syringe for the bacteriostatic water, along with 100 27g needles and syringes, 100 alcohol pads, AND a gallon-size sharps container for $118. Shipping was fast, signature required.

MDavidW76

Hi Vince, I'm using the HCG from Optum. The set up is via a few phone calls back and forth, which seems anachronistic, but the service, once it's set up, is excellent. They sent me Pregnyl 10,000 units with a draw needle and syringe for the bacteriostatic water, along with 100 27g needles and syringes, 100 alcohol pads, AND a gallon-size sharps container for $118. Shipping was fast, signature required.
That’s pretty good for domestic

WhatSayYou89

I used them for pregnyl about 4 months ago.

Matthew covered it well. First time ordering it is done through the phone and can take 15-20 minutes (did for me) to get all the info and get everything ordered.

I do remember they quoted me quite higher than what I was expecting based off of what I read what others were saying the price was.

So I asked the rep I was speaking with to double check bc I heard it supposed to be much lower than that.

Long story short, she was looking at like the compounded version and not the pregnyl.

Which surprised me that the compounded was more expensive than the brand name of pregnyl.

So after I got it changed to the pregnyl the price was what I expected.

Shipping was fast, like two days.

Came with needles, alcoholic pads and other stuff I never touched already had my own.

Haven’t ordered anymore yet but supposedly I can go in and log into my account to just re-order it from the website now without having to call in. Supposedly just the first time takes long to get setup.

The rep I spoke to was nice, I don’t believe she was trying anything sneaky with trying to order the more expensive hcg. However, just make sure to clarify you want the pregnyl. I think I paid around $110. Would have to go back and look but this sounds around about the price.

wow. Nice price!!!
I agree, Nelson! I think it's an excellent value, especially for all the "extras" they include. The only thing I will say is that the initial set up is not easy. Have to call them, set up a profile, then get Defy to send them a prescription, then Optum calls you back (I called them back, found that to be easier).

I second time I called, they didn't have me in their system. Thanks to an excellent Customer Service rep, she figured out that whomever put me in the system initially entered my birthday wrong (they reversed 2 digits), once that was taken care of, everything after that was smooth on Optum's end.

There was a slight delay because somehow, the script that was sent by Defy didn't indicate a route of administration, but Optum called them and I also reached out to Defy, the issue was fixed in about 20 minutes.

Mistakes happen, but it's often what a company does to resolve the mistake that often makes the difference, and Optum and Defy excel (no pun intended) in that area.

T

tareload

Yep just used Optum. Legit all the way and great cash price. $148 total including Defy call in fee ($30).

aneuman

I also use Optum Specialty Pharmacy for HCG (Pregnyl 10,000 IU). They're great. Helpful and courteous. Price is very good if your insurance does not cover it.($118 shipped, including 27G syringes, alcohol wipes and sharps container). They always ask you when do you need it to be delivered and can ship overnight without extra cost. You can use the website and order through it if you don't like talking to nice people.

Mhayes009

Is everyone finding any difference between the strength of the HCG they used to use and the Pregnyl which is the only available option now?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me