Iibido without hcg

Buy Lab Tests Online

Mfurches

Anyone else have issues with libido when not on hcg ? Seems like any time o come off of it I have zero drive. The issue with hcg is that it kills my prostate so that’s not so much fun either . Anyone have any suggestions for getting the same results without actually using hcg ?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Anyone else have issues with libido when not on hcg ? Seems like any time o come off of it I have zero drive. The issue with hcg is that it kills my prostate so that’s not so much fun either . Anyone have any suggestions for getting the same results without actually using hcg ?
Do you mean what do you mean by, HCG kills my prostate?

Graham

I do not have a libido without hcg, it has never had any effect on my prostrate. Your the first person I have ever heard say that.

Last edited:

DixieWrecked

You could try less HCG. I do 400iu once a week and it keeps my balls plump and hanging. I feel better when I do this too. Have you tried taking 500 or less a week

SkyWarn

I use 250iu twice a week. I haven't noticed any new prostate issues. I have issues for years with my prostate so that's unrelated.
Yes it helps libido for me a lot. And mush better orgasms especially within 24 hours of dosing.

M

MarkM

I had high hopes for all the benefits HCG brings some people but it didn't do anything for me. That said, without HCG, my libido is very strong, I can easily obtain an erection and I have superb orgasms. I'm sure much of that is because I have high Free T levels and a moderate amount of E2 with good overall blood markers. DHT is on the high side which probably helps. We we are all different in what our bodies need. I feel like I have conquered the TRT puzzle for me (at least for now) and feel pretty fortunate that I feel so good and healthy for someone my age.

Gman86

I had high hopes for all the benefits HCG brings some people but it didn't do anything for me. That said, without HCG, my libido is very strong, I can easily obtain an erection and I have superb orgasms. I'm sure much of that is because I have high Free T levels and a moderate amount of E2 with good overall blood markers. DHT is on the high side which probably helps. We we are all different in what our bodies need. I feel like I have conquered the TRT puzzle for me (at least for now) and feel pretty fortunate that I feel so good and healthy for someone my age.

I’ve probably asked u this before, so I apologize lol, but do u mind just posting ur full protocol? TIA

M

MarkM

I’ve probably asked u this before, so I apologize lol, but do u mind just posting ur full protocol? TIA
Currently:
24 mg daily Test Cypionate Sub Q.
100 mg of pregnenolone daily
A cream of 20 mg of progesterone, 15 mg of pregnenolone, and 15 mg 7 Keto DHEA
30 mg Zinc
5,000 IU Vitamin D

I normally inject shallow IM but for the last 9 weeks I have been injecting SubQ. In both cases injecting the same amount of cypionate, 24 mg. Trying to see if there is any difference in my hormones and other blood markers. I just had the labs done and am waiting on the results.

Gman86

Definitely report back with ur results or DM me if u remember. Would love to see them

What time of day do u take the preg? I assume u just take it orally?

What time of day do u apply the prog blend cream? Where do u apply it?

M

MarkM

Definitely report back with ur results or DM me if u remember. Would love to see them

What time of day do u take the preg? I assume u just take it orally?

What time of day do u apply the prog blend cream? Where do u apply it?
I apply the cream in the morning after I shower and my pores are open. I apply 1 pump between the inner forearm and sides. The take the 100 mg orally mid morning. I'll post the new blood work when I get the results.

Last edited by a moderator:

SkyWarn

Currently:
24 mg daily Test Cypionate Sub Q.
100 mg of pregnenolone daily
A cream of 20 mg of progesterone, 15 mg of pregnenolone, and 15 mg 7 Keto DHEA
30 mg Zinc
5,000 IU Vitamin D

I normally inject shallow IM but for the last 9 weeks I have been injecting SubQ. In both cases injecting the same amount of cypionate, 24 mg. Trying to see if there is any difference in my hormones and other blood markers. I just had the labs done and am waiting on the results.
Just for clarification; when you say 24mg per day, is that 12 units in an insulin syringe? Also, do you mind telling us your age? Thanks

M

MarkM

Just for clarification; when you say 24mg per day, is that 12 units in an insulin syringe? Also, do you mind telling us your age? Thanks
Yes, 12 units in an insulin syringe, 24 mg. I am a young 62 years old.

Last edited by a moderator:
M

MarkM

Seems like that's a high dose. Im 57 and I inject 16mg EOD sub-q. Any higher and HCT goes up above 52.
Yes, some would say that it's high. I was up and down trying to find out what worked for me and settled at 24 mg. My HCT was always high and a problem before I went to ED and it seems to have settled down now.

RickD

Yes, 12 units in an insulin syringe, 24 mg. I am a young 62 years old.
I've been taking 14 units subq for about 2 years now twice a week, I'm 61. When I first started HRT morning wood came back and all was great, joint pain went away, flexibility increased, muscle mass, all the great stuff. The last 3-4 months, no wood, decreased libido, etc. Generally feeling crumby and depressed. Did you go through any of this? Any thoughts? What are your Total T levels? Mine are currently low/mid at 31.4 nmol/L (Canadian, sorry, anybody have a good converter?)

M

MarkM

Well, I can't say that I don't ever get grumpy but not often. I am normally in a pretty good mood, had great libido and have morning wood every morning and throughout the night. I can't remember when libido and morning wood were not there. It's been several years, probably since I went on the daily injections. It just seemed to level everything off. Maybe as we get older we need a little more? If it were me I'd probably run some labs ( i run them every four months) and see were you stood. But, what is most important is how you feel. Since you don't feel at the top of your game I would probably increase my dose a bit, maybe 2mg, to see if that makes a difference. What do you have to lose? If you don't do anything your likely to feel that way for another 3 to 4 months. Not worth it in my mind.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me