IGF-1 lower after Ipamorelin cycle. Suppressive?

Buy Lab Tests Online

JimGainz

Hey guys. Have any of you experienced this before?

I have done two cycles of IPam and each time my igf1 values were lower than baseline.

My pre-cycle Igf1 value has always been around 150 on all blood tests for the past several years (I’m in my 50's age-wise btw).

Last year I did a 5 month IPam cycle at 300 mcgs daily and a few weeks after my igf1 was 130. Ok no big deal.

This time, I recently finished a 10 week 225 Mcg/day cycle about a week before the blood test and my igf1 came back at 100.

Could this be suppressive after all? Or is my age catching up with me?

I feel fine otherwise. But I will say that my gains in the gym have stalled despite lifting more, changing my workouts, etc. although I am still somewhat muscular for my age, cannot increase arm, leg or chest size at all.

What are your thoughts?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

JimGainz

Just before and after. Last year when I did my first cycle I injected about two hours before the lab results and it still came back lower than baseline – but I attributed that to the short half-life of the compound (15-30 minutes).

Gman86

When I did cjc/ipa the first time, it had zero effect on my IGF-1 levels. They stayed pretty much the same as baseline. So I’m thinking that ur natural igf-1 levels are just getting lower, or it could be that ur only stimulating one growth hormone pathway. I’ve heard that ur never supposed to do a GHRP without concurrently using a GHRH analog. I think I’ve heard that it can have negative effects when using one without the other. GHRP’s and GHRH analogs stimulate two separate growth hormone pathways in the brain. Maybe only stimulating one, without stimulating the other, can possibly suppress the other pathway? I’m really not sure, just speculating. I know I’ve definitely heard its not a good thing to use one without the other though. I forget the exact reason why. Here’s a list of GHRP’s and GHRH’s. There’s a reason u only hear people using CJC with ipa, and never one of them by themselves.

GHRH ANALOGS
CJC 1295
Tesamorelin
Sermorelin

GHRP’s
Ipamorelin
Mk-677
GHRP-6
GHRP-2

swoops36

The short HL should still elicit an increase in IGF-1 tho, so if you injected something that’s meant to increase IGF and 2 hours later you didn’t see that increase, I’d wonder about your product.

I ask because I’m taking Ipamorelin/Tesamorelin blend, 4 weeks in my IGF levels had almost tripled. Before, I had the same issues as you, couldn’t grow no matter what. Now I’m making progress.

just a thought, where did you get your Ipamorelin?

JimGainz

The short HL should still elicit an increase in IGF-1 tho, so if you injected something that’s meant to increase IGF and 2 hours later you didn’t see that increase, I’d wonder about your product.

I ask because I’m taking Ipamorelin/Tesamorelin blend, 4 weeks in my IGF levels had almost tripled. Before, I had the same issues as you, couldn’t grow no matter what. Now I’m making progress.

It was from Empower pharmacy. Incidentlly I’ve used their DHEA sups I’m the past but had over 100 points greater Lab values with an OTC supplement at the same dose / same time. Makes me wonder a bit.

But yeah,, if it was working, I should have seen an increase. Sleep and dreams were better so it seemed like it was doing something. Strange that the IGF1 value was lower (not even baseline) although the baseline labs were from 1 - 2 years ago.

swoops36

The only thing I’ve tried from Empower is their Test, and it’s always been filled so inconsistently that I worry about them not paying attention while making/packaging their products. But, never tried anything else from them. I get my peptides from South Lake Pharmacy & have been impressed so far. Hope you get it figured out

DS3

The only thing I’ve tried from Empower is their Test, and it’s always been filled so inconsistently that I worry about them not paying attention while making/packaging their products. But, never tried anything else from them. I get my peptides from South Lake Pharmacy & have been impressed so far. Hope you get it figured out
Filled inconsistently?

swoops36

Filled inconsistently?

yeah, like 5mL vials of Cyp were never 5mL. I try to keep notes in my TRT log. The most recent batch I used got 2 vials ordered thru my clinic, one was 6.1mL and the other was 4.4mL. I use single piece insulin syringes with little to no waste, so I don’t think I’m losing any during the shot process.

And not just Empower. My T from TMC was 9.8mL instead of 10mL. I worry that if they can’t fill them consistently, are they created consistently? But I went back to using regular Pharma T and each of those 1mL bottles has 1.2mL every time.

Since he wasn’t getting the expected results from an Empower product, thought I’d add my experience. Don’t mean to bash on them as a company.

LerxstM4

Hey Swoops, I assume you're combining this with your TRT protocol? I've been thinking about jumping on this and was curious if I could/should combine with my 200mgT & 100mgDeca EOD dosing per week.

Thanks!

swoops36

Hey Swoops, I assume you're combining this with your TRT protocol? I've been thinking about jumping on this and was curious if I could/should combine with my 200mgT & 100mgDeca EOD dosing per week.

Thanks!

yes, added to 175mg T weekly.

I really like it. At 4 weeks I thought I could feel a difference, then at 7-8 weeks thought it had stopped working, now finishing 12 weeks and feel great. Great pumps all day, growing in the gym for once, great sleep.

only sides have been some carpel tunnel in the wrist and water retention. It’s a bit pricey too. But 5/5 would recommend

DFW Guy

I see some familiar handles from the DatBTrue forum. I acquired most all of my understanding from that forum. However, I am not a student of the details.

I am getting ready to run a cycle. It has been awhile. I need to lean off some COVID bodyfat. GH peptides are a great vehicle to that end.

My understanding is that by pairing the Ipam and the GRF1-29 that you increase the amplitude and the longitude of pulse and thereby achieving a greater area under the pulse curve than by using them separately.

It is also very important that there is no circulating insulin or fats at the time of injection (and briefly thereafter) or otherwise you suppress the GH pulse from the pituitary which is what it is all about. This is the reason for the window before and after the injection with the before being much longer. I cannot recall Dat's recommendation but I have noted a wide range of suggestions in the posts here on the forum. But if you are not setup properly the injection is a waste of product. I will prolly go with 60mins prior and 30mins following. i will do two injections a day but may add a third ahead of my 3x weekly 5k jog. i will go 5 days on and 2 off to maintain my endogenous output.

Finally I understood that you could pulse GH release every ~4 hours but the dilemma is being set up and managing food intake around the scheduling. this is why first thing in the morning and last thing at night are ideal.

If I am in left field, please let me know. it won't be the first nor the last time.

Gman86

According to dr seeds, ipa and CJC will not increase igf-1 levels on paper, but are still carrying out the actions of growth hormone at the receptor level. He said Tesamorelin is the growth hormone peptide that will increase igf-1 levels. I would put money on the tesa being the peptide that tripled ur igf-1 levels, not so much ipa.

swoops36

According to dr seeds, ipa and CJC will not increase igf-1 levels on paper, but are still carrying out the actions of growth hormone at the receptor level. He said Tesamorelin is the growth hormone peptide that will increase igf-1 levels. I would put money on the tesa being the peptide that tripled ur igf-1 levels, not so much ipa.
I didn’t know that, thank you

Joe Sixpack

Interesting that you say this. Empower cypionate makes me feel horrible. Every single time I use it. When I'm on Hallendale... No problems.

madhacker

Hi there,

You mentioned your IGF-1 levels tripled, may I ask what your IGF-1 serum was before and after your trial?

Are you currently taking it? If so what are your levels at these days if you have had them checked?

I appreciate your response in advance.

swoops36

Hi there,

You mentioned your IGF-1 levels tripled, may I ask what your IGF-1 serum was before and after your trial?

Are you currently taking it? If so what are your levels at these days if you have had them checked?

I appreciate your response in advance.
134 before and 308 after. I continue to use 12 weeks on and 4 weeks off, however I’m not sure I ‘feel’ the benefits anymore as much as I’d hoped. Better sleep, faster hair growth, maybe helping fat loss (also taking LCAR & added more cardio)

DFW Guy

i plan to transition onto this as it had been suggested by an acquaintance - Ipamorelin/Tesamorelin

how often do you inject daily? 5 days on/2 off?

DFW Guy

NM - i your protocol in a different thread on the same matter -

" take 1mg Tesa/500mcg Ipa nightly, 6 on 1 off. My provider said to run it 3 months on 1 off."

i intend to emulate this.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching