IGF-1 and Growth hormone

Buy Lab Tests Online

trtthings

Has any one of you guys been on growth hormone and know your pre- and post IGF-1 labs?

What source did you go through and did you notice a difference? I found out my IGF-1 is well on the lower end, consistently. But not enough for treatment.

@Nelson Vergel
@Cataceous

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Dicky

Has any one of you guys been on growth hormone and know your pre- and post IGF-1 labs?

What source did you go through and did you notice a difference? I found out my IGF-1 is well on the lower end, consistently. But not enough for treatment.

@Nelson Vergel
@Cataceous
My natural IGF-1 has always been high. Most recent lab had me at 228 ng/ml (61-200). High levels have done me no good whatsoever. I am thin, have difficulty gaining muscle. I am often fatigued and do not recover well from exercise, nor do I feel good doing it. My free T levels are fine if a little high at 33.1 pg/ml (7.2-24). Feel free to try to get your IGF higher, but for me, having natty high IGF hasn't helped at all.

Note: my IGF was high even before starting TRT.
Yes @madman I do realize that I am using a sub-optimal free T test (direct).

U

Unlockable

189 and 190 a month apart earlier this year (90-278)

Took Zomacton HGH prescribed from IAMHRT/Florida Alternative (junk company). 2iu EOD before bed, after 3 weeks my IGF went DOWN to 180. Their PA tried to tell me not to expect my IGF1 to go up on growth hormone. Lol

Switched to 4iu eod, the next day lethargy became bad, switched to 2iu daily before bed and finished out the few months on it at 221 IGF1 level, I had been on TRT for 2 out of 3 weekly shots during this blood work. Since then I have found a whole milk that doesn't give me acne, and have been on TRT, after 10 weeks my IGF1 was 261. So TRT and possibly milk did more than the weak/fake HGH from FAM

MULTIPLE people on Reddit have messaged me saying their IGF1 dropped or barely raised on it, there's Facebook groups saying it's fake, I called the manufacturer Ferring and they think it may be fake and are looking into it, and other clinics down there by them say they have heard it's Chinese Hgh. That would make sense since they told me the on the phone they compound it themselves.

So that's my experience with very weak HGH.

Gman86

189 and 190 a month apart earlier this year (90-278)

Took Zomacton HGH prescribed from IAMHRT/Florida Alternative (junk company). 2iu EOD before bed, after 3 weeks my IGF went DOWN to 180. Their PA tried to tell me not to expect my IGF1 to go up on growth hormone. Lol

Switched to 4iu eod, the next day lethargy became bad, switched to 2iu daily before bed and finished out the few months on it at 221 IGF1 level, I had been on TRT for 2 out of 3 weekly shots during this blood work. Since then I have found a whole milk that doesn't give me acne, and have been on TRT, after 10 weeks my IGF1 was 261. So TRT and possibly milk did more than the weak/fake HGH from FAM

MULTIPLE people on Reddit have messaged me saying their IGF1 dropped or barely raised on it, there's Facebook groups saying it's fake, I called the manufacturer Ferring and they think it may be fake and are looking into it, and other clinics down there by them say they have heard it's Chinese Hgh. That would make sense since they told me the on the phone they compound it themselves.

So that's my experience with very weak HGH.

It’s not cuz it’s Chinese HGH. All generics are Chinese HGH, and there’s a ton of generics that work great. I’m on a generic Chinese HGH and on 3iu’s/ day my IGF-1 came back at 376 the first time I tested it, and then a bit later I tested it again and it came back at 405. Currently using 2iu’s/ day of it because the finger/hand tingling/numbness just become to unbearable. It’s a lot less on 2iu’s/ day

I bought both Zomacton and DBHGH from Frontline Alternative Medicine (FAM) out of Texas, and both ended up being fake. Didn’t raise my IGF-1 level even a point using 3iu’s per day. Luckily my IGF-1 level didn’t drop like u experienced. It was basically like injecting water for me. Heard all of the FAM clinics are junk and sell fake/ underdosed stuff. Stay far away from any clinic where their acronym spells FAM

U

Unlockable

It’s not cuz it’s Chinese HGH. All generics are Chinese HGH, and there’s a ton of generics that work great. I’m on a generic Chinese HGH and on 3iu’s/ day my IGF-1 came back at 376 the first time I tested it, and then a bit later I tested it again and it came back at 405. Currently using 2iu’s/ day of it because the finger/hand tingling/numbness just become to unbearable. It’s a lot less on 2iu’s/ day

I bought both Zomacton and DBHGH from Frontline Alternative Medicine (FAM) out of Texas, and both ended up being fake. Didn’t raise my IGF-1 level even a point using 3iu’s per day. Luckily my IGF-1 level didn’t drop like u experienced. It was basically like injecting water for me. Heard all of the FAM clinics are junk and sell fake/ underdosed stuff. Stay far away from any clinic where their acronym spells FAM
How has the FDA not busted them yet?

U

Unlockable

Great question. Maybe cuz some of their stuff is legit/ underdosed and some stuff is fake, but not all of their stuff is fake?? I honestly have no idea
The HGH doesn't even have a real pharmacy label or info on it. I can't see how this is legal at all. The service is awful. Also major HIPAA violations sending me another patient's info

Last edited by a moderator:

Gman86

@Gman86 you still taking GH? What is your dosage and protocol?
Nah, not atm. Been off of HGH for a bit now. Ran out of Genotropin pens a few months back, and didn’t want to go through the hassle of getting more from overseas

been trying out growth peptides again recently. Ipa and CJC. Been getting reactions from both at the injection site tho, so gonna take a break from them until I can figure out how to not get the reactions anymore

Was doing 1.8iu’s every AM when I was on the HGH tho. Would have done more, but I’m every sensitive to finger tingling/ numbness unfortunately

BigTex

I have never bothered getting GH and IGF-1 testing because I know exactly what to look for with side effects. Right now I am having a slight edema using 10mg MK677 (morning) and 2iu hGH at bed time. Day time grogginess is minimal and no carpal tunnel pains. I know the hGH is good since I had a friend do an SDS-Page test on it.

Gman86

Did you ever try pre sleep dosing? Was the GH worth it for what you were expecting?
No I never tried it before bed. The idea was to let my endogenous gh do it’s thing at night while I’m sleeping, and then boost my gh in the morning with the HGH when it’s lower in the AM

and I don’t think I noticed anything from taking the HGH for around a year at least. I like just taking HGH or growth peptides as like something beneficial going on in the background. If I did notice any benefits, they were subtle. It’s hard to quantify something like improved recovery, unless it’s a drastic improvement. At least for me

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me