Ideal IGF-1 Level?

Buy Lab Tests Online

McBeavy

Back in May of 2019 I had my IGF-1 tested and the results were 103 (100-300 ng/mL), which seemed low. This was pre Test replacement. I started T replacement in September/2019 (I'm on 100mg Test Cyp/week) and didn't really think about the IGF-1 further

Recently, I thought about starting an Ipamorelin/CJC combo peptide as I'm 52 and wanted to enjoy the benefits of higher growth hormone and remembered I was kind of low back in 2019.

But before I started peptide therapy, I wanted to get my IGF-1 tested again. It came back, surprisingly, at 223 (100-300 ng/mL).

Can T replacement cause this rise? And what is an ideal IGF-1 level? The information I've found is all differing levels.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Here's a good thread by Nelson.

Systemlord

I wanted to get my IGF-1 tested again. It came back, surprisingly, at 223 (100-300 ng/mL).
A few years ago I tried peptides and got no increase at all in IGF-1, actually it went down and then I found out I had been living with iron deficiency for 2-3 years, started iron supplements and IGF-1 increase from 149-189 after years of trying to get it to increase.

Can T replacement cause this rise? And what is an ideal IGF-1 level?
Yes, TRT can increase your IGF-1 level and I can only wonder if it's somehow by the same mechanism iron-> HCT -> thicker blood.

locutus

my IGF-1 was way below 100. once I started IF+KETO+weight training i went up to 233 and has been steadily holding in the mid 200's

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me