I'd like to hear some success stories about finding the right TRT protocol that solved your ED issues.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nixter

I've been at this for 3 years on various doses and combinations of test, AI, and HCG, with ED issues being my last remaining unresolved side effect. Im unable to get bloods with the current state of the world so I'd just like to hear some encouraging stories from those were able to get things working again by dialing in the right protocol, excluding ED meds.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

DS3

I've been at this for 3 years on various doses and combinations of test, AI, and HCG, with ED issues being my last remaining unresolved side effect. Im unable to get bloods with the current state of the world so I'd just like to hear some encouraging stories from those were able to get things working again by dialing in the right protocol, excluding ED meds.
For me it has involved microdosing with EOD Test Cyp injections, using HCG EOD alongside Test, and recently dropping my AI. T dosage is ~200 mg per week (60 mg EOD), 300 IU HCG EOD, and 2x per week I take DIM/Calcium d-glucarate to help with estrogen metabolism.
Libido and erection quality is excellent with this protocol.

Vince

Super Moderator
I would think for most, it's dropping the AI and having higher estradiol levels. That alone make may cure your ED.

Nixter

I would think for most, it's dropping the AI and having higher estradiol levels. That alone make may cure your ED.

I've done that without success so far. Lowering to 175mg/wk from 200 to see if that helps. I'm just looking for stories of what ended up working for people, specifics of dosages, etc are appreciated.

Systemlord

My journey has been a long and painful one, I started out on TRT with a borderline iron deficiency which my docs decided not to address, after the first 6 months I became fatigued all the time.

Now over 3 years later and the iron deficiency corrected, I'm finding that my body hates frequent injections (ED/EOD/E2.5D) and am starting all over.

My body is 10x more sensitive to TRT dosing than it was prior to the iron deficiency, I'm over-responding to all medicines previously had little or no effect. Then I restarted TRT and had the same over-response and it dawned on me things would never be the same.

Right before the iron deficiency 20mg EOD got me 497 and 407 ng/dL, now it gets more 640 ng/dL in just two weeks and I was bloating up like a blowfish. I'm now on 12mg every 3 days, just got done with 14mg every 3 days and it was too much.

If you knew my history and problems I have had on TRT, this is tremendous progress in my book. Warning, don't attempt to model your protocol off of mine. I'm that extreme outlier.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching