Ibutamorin with Ipamorelin?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Kev101

Hi guys,

I'm on with Defy medical now. Starting on 3 types of AAS and Ibutamorin.

I just ordered 3 bottles of Ibutamorine online few weeks ago so using that before I switch to their more expensive pharm stuff.

I also have left over Ipam in my fridge.

Is it OK to run 25mg Ibutamorin with Ipamorelin. I understand a little about secretagouges but not enough to know pathways, mechanism of action via peptide interactions. I've heard of a syndrome caused w/ excess GH, assuming you can't get that from your own pituitary and it's more of a concern w/ exogenous GH injections?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

BigTex

Ibutamorin is a ghrelin receptor agonist, which means that shortly after ingestion it binds to the ghrelin receptors and eventually signals the pituitary to secrete GH pulses. Ipamorelin works about the same way. Ibutamorin will cause a significant change in the number and intensity of GH pluses in the body. Ipamorelin is not quite as dramatic and has a very short 1/2 life (~30 min). The 1/2 life of Ibutamorin is about 24 hours. So yes you can use both together but IMHO, it is not really necessary. The Ibutamorin will be plenty, especially at 25mg. Have you considered doing HGH with it? Might try 2iu of HGH with Ibubtmorin. You will love it.

Yes too much or too long of use with HGH will cause a rise in Somatostatin. This is what causes the pituitary to stop natural GH pulses when IGF-1/GH levels rise to high in the body. It is called a feedback loop. Neither of these substance you mention have been found to cause this. HGH can. But it is of no concern because your serum levels will be high anyway and once you cease the HGH it will return to normal. I found some research that found CJC 1295 use with HGH will help avoids this from happening because it works by lowering Somatostatin.

Kev101

Ibutamorin is a ghrelin receptor agonist, which means that shortly after ingestion it binds to the ghrelin receptors and eventually signals the pituitary to secrete GH pulses. Ipamorelin works about the same way. Ibutamorin will cause a significant change in the number and intensity of GH pluses in the body. Ipamorelin is not quite as dramatic and has a very short 1/2 life (~30 min). The 1/2 life of Ibutamorin is about 24 hours. So yes you can use both together but IMHO, it is not really necessary. The Ibutamorin will be plenty, especially at 25mg. Have you considered doing HGH with it? Might try 2iu of HGH with Ibubtmorin. You will love it.

Yes too much or too long of use with HGH will cause a rise in Somatostatin. This is what causes the pituitary to stop natural GH pulses when IGF-1/GH levels rise to high in the body. It is called a feedback loop. Neither of these substance you mention have been found to cause this. HGH can. But it is of no concern because your serum levels will be high anyway and once you cease the HGH it will return to normal. I found some research that found CJC 1295 use with HGH will help avoids this from happening because it works by lowering Somatostatin.
Thank you so much for taking the time to break this down, clear and concise for me. You are a great teacher.

No I haven't ever tried real GH. I don't think Defy prescribes it? I don't have any other clinic connections or know of any reputable sources so I've always stayed away from GH due to the risk of it being faked.

I'd love to try it one day, given the opportunity!

BigTex

Thank you so much for taking the time to break this down, clear and concise for me. You are a great teacher.

No I haven't ever tried real GH. I don't think Defy prescribes it? I don't have any other clinic connections or know of any reputable sources so I've always stayed away from GH due to the risk of it being faked.

I'd love to try it one day, given the opportunity!

Welcome! You can also use Ibutamorin and CJC 1295 with DAC. There are some big guys in Europe that use 2ml/wk. The DAC gives it a 1/2 life of about 1 week. Probably as good of results as using HGH.

JimGainz

Hi routinely use the ibutamorin and Ipamorelin / cjc (no DAC) on different days with good results.
you mentioned you were starting 3 AAS - wound you mind adding some details. Personally, I would keep things simple so you can assess sides if you get any.

nodoctor

No DAC seems like a way better choice to me. Closer to nature, and I did DAC once and felt it quickly desensitized me. Also, GHRP and GHRH vs GH depends on what levels you're going for. I'm not a bodybuilder and don't want some of the nasty sides of GH so I like that in theory I can do too much GHRP and my body won't allow me to get a crazy high pulse of GH. I did GH when I was lifting heavier and my 2 cents is that it blows peptides out of the water because you can do like 10x the dose or more if you wanted. Honestly I wouldn't do it again because of the cost and that risk.

BigTex

Agreed for all intent and purposes CJC 1295 no DAC is the best way to go for someone who is looking for life extension etc. My suggestions were directed at Kev 101 based on his profile picture. Yea, HGH is much better than peptides. I know a lot of guys that also pulse HGH going every three hours at a low dose. Instead of doing 10iu all at once they are doing 2iu every three hours for 5 doses.

On the subject of doing too much, back in 2007 when these secretagogues 1st started hitting the market, I tried dosing every 3 hours but 6 times a day using only the saturation dose levels (1mcg/kg). I got very similar side effects to what you might see in maybe 5-6iu of HGH. Lots of water retention and pain in the wrists.

I have several years experience playing around with Ibutamoren doses. I found the best time to dose it IMHO is before bed to help avoid the grogginess if causes. I got very good results at 25mg/d. Some need much less. I also combined Ibutamoren with CJC 1295(noDAC) and GHRP-2 at saturation doses 3 times a day. VERY good results. I also tried Ibutamoren with 2iu HGH and got very good results

Kev101

Hi routinely use the ibutamorin and Ipamorelin / cjc (no DAC) on different days with good results.
you mentioned you were starting 3 AAS - wound you mind adding some details. Personally, I would keep things simple so you can assess sides if you get any.
Sure thing!

[1] 140mg test [200mg/ml] I take .2 sub-q EOD.
[2] 60mg Nandrolone [200mg/ml] I take .15 sub-q 2x weekly
[3] Winstrol 25mg [90 capsules] no plan yet, it's in the mail from Empower Pharmacy.

I have used Test/Deca combos since 2008 as much as 1200mg test and 600 NPP. Those days are long gone but only side was hypertension, nothing else, Red Blood cell count was fine and so was Prolac and Estro.

Given my experience I am very comfortable micro doing these compounds. Winny is new to me, it's so bad on your lipid profile [figured it was stronger than Var so thats my reasoning-bang for buck]. I took 1 full yr off all AAS and lifting. Lost my body although muscle memory is real, I'm 3 weeks back into lifting and gained maybe 40% of my old body back. Transformed immediately.

Kev101

No DAC seems like a way better choice to me. Closer to nature, and I did DAC once and felt it quickly desensitized me. Also, GHRP and GHRH vs GH depends on what levels you're going for. I'm not a bodybuilder and don't want some of the nasty sides of GH so I like that in theory I can do too much GHRP and my body won't allow me to get a crazy high pulse of GH. I did GH when I was lifting heavier and my 2 cents is that it blows peptides out of the water because you can do like 10x the dose or more if you wanted. Honestly I wouldn't do it again because of the cost and that risk.
Thanks for the info! I am interested in getting big and lean [again] but not so big that I can't maintain it hurting my health.

Given the chance, I don't know where, I'd try GH in a heart beat! That's the only compound I haven't tried.

[Note] I started Ibutamroin about 2 weeks prior to my Defy labs and my IGF1 came back very high-normal range. Wouldn't mind getting it up another 100-200.

Kev101

Agreed for all intent and purposes CJC 1295 no DAC is the best way to go for someone who is looking for life extension etc. My suggestions were directed at Kev 101 based on his profile picture. Yea, HGH is much better than peptides. I know a lot of guys that also pulse HGH going every three hours at a low dose. Instead of doing 10iu all at once they are doing 2iu every three hours for 5 doses.

On the subject of doing too much, back in 2007 when these secretagogues 1st started hitting the market, I tried dosing every 3 hours but 6 times a day using only the saturation dose levels (1mcg/kg). I got very similar side effects to what you might see in maybe 5-6iu of HGH. Lots of water retention and pain in the wrists.

I have several years experience playing around with Ibutamoren doses. I found the best time to dose it IMHO is before bed to help avoid the grogginess if causes. I got very good results at 25mg/d. Some need much less. I also combined Ibutamoren with CJC 1295(noDAC) and GHRP-2 at saturation doses 3 times a day. VERY good results. I also tried Ibutamoren with 2iu HGH and got very good results
You guessed right, I'm still into bodybuilding. Well trying to haha.

I take 25mg at night too, based off of countless experiences. I find mid day will put you to sleep and cause expereme hunger due to blood sugar. You know all this. I start off slow and work up to 25mg.

I stayed on Ibutamorin from 2016-2019 25mg a day without any breaks.

BigTex

I don't know why but MK 677 never made me hungry. Neither did GHRP- 2 or GHRP - 6. But the MK 677 taken at morning and I could hardly keep my eyes open. Yea, you can stay on peptides permanently is you like.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me