Ibutamoren (MK - 667)

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
The biggest difference I would say is the quality control. Even though it may be a reputable online peptide company, there are not quality control standards that will ensure what you are getting is what is on the label. There is a very good chance the product will be overdosed/under-dosed. If you are able to obtain it from a pharma company, then why not get it that way?

Additionally, what reason are you looking into MK677. I am just curious on your thoughts. I was looking into it as well but my igf levels are within normal limits and after a lot of research, I noticed that a lot of people complain about the uncontrollable hunger. I am hungry enough and don't need another reason to eat. lol.

Let me know your thoughts.

BigTex

The biggest difference I would say is the quality control. Even though it may be a reputable online peptide company, there are not quality control standards that will ensure what you are getting is what is on the label. There is a very good chance the product will be overdosed/under-dosed. If you are able to obtain it from a pharma company, then why not get it that way?

Additionally, what reason are you looking into MK677. I am just curious on your thoughts. I was looking into it as well but my igf levels are within normal limits and after a lot of research, I noticed that a lot of people complain about the uncontrollable hunger. I am hungry enough and don't need another reason to eat. lol.

Let me know your thoughts.
MK677 is a ghrelin receptor agonists like the GHRP's. Ghrelin is the hunger hormone so MK677 stimulates the hunger hormone, ghrelin. We all react differently to MK677 when it comes to hunger. So, some get very hungry, some don't. I never got hungry taking MK nor did I ever get hungry using any of the GHRPs.

Honestly I was not aware that the FDA had approved MK677 for human use. I know lots of internet sites sell SARMS but I know of several big place that have been hit with cease and desist letter from the FDA. They are not illegal as far as the DEA is concerned instead they fall under FDA enforcement.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching