I will begin Ibutamoren and Nandrolone

Buy Lab Tests Online

Bennytrt

I will be starting nandrolone and ibutamoren. Both were prescribed to help me build muscle because no matter how perfect my training, sleep, and macros are I just cannot build muscle to save my life. Just a quick background...I have been training for about 8 years maybe 9. The first 3 years my diet was off and I was training each muscle once a week. From there on, I hired a coach for a year and I understood how to optimize my macros and training. After that year I have been in charge of my training and have had better success than having a coach because I am highly in tune with my body.

What would you guys be interested in me documenting? This is my current test-cyp and hcg dose:

Test-cyp 0.70 ml per week = 140 ml per week (I inject 0.10ml daily)
HCG 1000 IU per week (split in 4 doses)

Total test: 1005 HIGH ng/dl (264-916)
Free test: 30.1 HIGH pg/ml (8.7-25.1)
Estradiol sensitive: 32.3 pg/ml (8.0-35.0)
Growth Hormone: 0.1 ng/ml (0.0-10.0)
Igf-1: 190 ng/ml (90-278)
Shbg: 23 nmol/L (16.5-55.9)
Cortisol am: 20.8 HIGH ug/dl (6.2-19.4) I was prescribed T3 to flush out RT3 and bring down my cortisol.
DHT: 70 ng/dl (30-85)
A1C: 5.1% (4.8-5.6) I have always stayed within 4.9 to 5.1%
Fasting blood glucose stays within 80 to 86 on a regular basis. If I am cutting it stays between mid 70's to high 70's.

I will be taking the following doses:

Nandrolone: 0.06 daily with my Test-cyp (nandrolone is just a trial to see how my body reacts)
Ibutamoren: 12.5 mg at night

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

swoops36

I will be starting nandrolone and ibutamoren. Both were prescribed to help me build muscle because no matter how perfect my training, sleep, and macros are I just cannot build muscle to save my life. Just a quick background...I have been training for about 8 years maybe 9. The first 3 years my diet was off and I was doing training each muscle once a week. From there on I hired a coach for a year and I understood how to optimize my macros and training. After that year I have been in charge of my training and have had better success than having a coach because I am highly in tune with my body.

What would you guys be interested in me documenting? This is my current test-cyp and hcg dose:

Test-cyp 0.70 ml per week = 140 ml per week (inject daily)

shbg: 23 nmol/L (16.5-55.9)

Nandrolone: 0.06 daily with my Test-cyp (nandrolone is just a trial to see how my body reacts)
Ibutamoren made me crazy hungry. At first I liked it cos I could eat breakfast before a workout. Couldn’t eat that early before. But after a while I was just constantly wanting food all day long. Just FYI, will prolly help you build muscle but watch out

Bennytrt

Ibutamoren made me crazy hungry. At first I liked it cos I could eat breakfast before a workout. Couldn’t eat that early before. But after a while I was just constantly wanting food all day long. Just FYI, will prolly help you build muscle but watch out
Yes, I have heard the hunger is something that many cannot handle becuase it gets too intense. I have also heard that after 2 weeks or so of pushing through the hunger your body adjust and the hunger subsides. I guess we will see. I was going to try cjc/1295 again but I wanted to try the ibutamoren. Thanks for the heads up. By the way, did you build any muscle while you were on it? if so, how long until you noticed and how much were you taking?

swoops36

Yes, I have heard the hunger is something that many cannot handle becuase it gets too intense. I have also heard that after 2 weeks or so of pushing through the hunger your body adjust and the hunger subsides. I guess we will see. I was going to try cjc/1295 again but I wanted to try the ibutamoren. Thanks for the heads up. By the way, did you build any muscle while you were on it? if so, how long until you noticed and how much were you taking?
No, I didn’t notice any muscle building on it. However I stopped before 3 weeks. I take peptides now, but again, good for fat loss, not so much muscle building.

DS3

I will be starting nandrolone and ibutamoren. Both were prescribed to help me build muscle because no matter how perfect my training, sleep, and macros are I just cannot build muscle to save my life. Just a quick background...I have been training for about 8 years maybe 9. The first 3 years my diet was off and I was doing training each muscle once a week. From there on I hired a coach for a year and I understood how to optimize my macros and training. After that year I have been in charge of my training and have had better success than having a coach because I am highly in tune with my body.

Test-cyp 0.70 ml per week = 140 ml per week (inject daily)

shbg: 23 nmol/L (16.5-55.9)

Along with your current labs, i would be extremely interested for you to monitor fasting blood glucose at regular intervals, as well as A1C. Ibutamoren has been demonstrated to create increases in fasting blood glucose, potentiating insulin resistance. It would be awesome to know how or if you are affected.

It would also be great for you to get labs for cortisol before and during Ibutamoren therapy, given that Ibut can create 'transient' increases in cortisol (a potential explanation for why it makes some- including me- very nervous while taking it).

For nandrolone, it would be good to have measurements on DHT before and during nandrolone treatment. To date, I have not seen anyone do this, and it would be helpful in understanding some of the side effects that can occur with nandrolone therapy.

Vince

Super Moderator
Along with your current labs, i would be extremely interested for you to monitor fasting blood glucose at regular intervals, as well as A1C. Ibutamoren has been demonstrated to create increases in fasting blood glucose, potentiating insulin resistance. It would be awesome to know how or if you are affected.

It would also be great for you to get labs for cortisol before and during Ibutamoren therapy, given that Ibut can create 'transient' increases in cortisol (a potential explanation for why it makes some- including me- very nervous while taking it).

For nandrolone, it would be good to have measurements on DHT before and during nandrolone treatment. To date, I have not seen anyone do this, and it would be helpful in understanding some of the side effects that can occur with nandrolone therapy.
I am injecting nandrolone, I will be having Labs on September 15. I have my before dht and I’m also having my DHT checked with nandrolone. I am also interested in seeing what it does to my estrogen levels.

DS3

I am injecting nandrolone, I will be having Labs on September 15. I have my before dht and I’m also having my DHT checked with nandrolone. I am also interested in seeing what it does to my estrogen levels.
Very excited to see what those labs look like. Please post them when you have them!

Bennytrt

I went ahead and included the labs that you mentioned. Yes, Ibutamoren can increase fasting glucose with the potential of creating insulin resistance. Because of that, I was instructed to wait 2 hours after my last meal and then take Ibutamoren. Once a month, I like to enjoy 3 alcoholic beverages. With that being said, I will wait an additional 1hr to 2hrs after taking it before consuming anything.

In regards, to the cortisol transient spike, I heard from a doctor on you tube that it may increase 10 to 20 percent. Meaning, if you have a morning level of 15 it will increase to about a 17. It also balances out after 14 days. He also talks about insulin resitance only lasting for the first 6 weeks and goes away at 24 weeks. Here is the video link, skip to 4 mins 15 seconds

I will also be keeping track of my blood pressure (I stay within 100 to 110 over 60 to 70 and I'll take pictures to see any physcial changes)

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me