I want to start hcG

Buy Lab Tests Online

LFG

I’m currently on 30mg EOD of test cyp and my wife and I want to have a baby. I am looking to start hcG but don’t know the dose I should start with. I bought a couple bottles on 5000 IU hcg and the Bacteriostatic Sterile Water. How can I find a good starting dosage?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Here's a good article my healthman.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
I know this is not a “source” website but if
Possible, where do o get FSH from?
Ideally your doctor writes a prescription and you get it from a local or mail order pharmacy. If that isn't workable then you can take a look at AllDayChemist.com. Seems like the pure FSH is out of stock at the moment. HMG is also a possibility, as it contains FSH.

MarkP

I've been on HRT for 12-13 years, and am interested in starting HCG to counteract testicular atrophy.

My urologist prescribed Chorionic Gonadotropin 10,000 unit vial 5000 unit IM Q1WK - one injection weekly of 5000 units
Is this the correct dosage?
My pharmacy is asking for $300.00 for one month supply.

Help!

MarkP

Vince

Super Moderator
I've been on HRT for 12-13 years, and am interested in starting HCG to counteract testicular atrophy.

My urologist prescribed Chorionic Gonadotropin 10,000 unit vial 5000 unit IM Q1WK - one injection weekly of 5000 units
Is this the correct dosage?
My pharmacy is asking for $300.00 for one month supply.

Help!

MarkP
I get HCG through Defy medical, from empower pharmacy. I believe with shipping, I pay $84. For 12,000 IU vial.

I inject 500 IU twice a week.

MarkP

Thank you for responding. So one injection weekly of 5000 units is too much right? Do you do the 1 week on three weeks off as I've read? What is the 3 weeks off all about?

Vince

Super Moderator
Thank you for responding. So one injection weekly of 5000 units is too much right? Do you do the 1 week on three weeks off as I've read? What is the 3 weeks off all about?
I inject 500 IU twice a week now for over 6 and 1/2 years. I never cycle, I just do my twice a week injections. It's kept my testicles nice and full.

MarkP

Thank you for responding. So one injection weekly of 5000 units is too much right? How much is 5000 units is that 10 time more than 500 IU? Is this apples to apples? What's that in ml?
Where do you get it at a reasonable price?

Thx,

Mark

MarkP

Hi Vince, I'm trying to find the most cost-effective way to get my script filled, and at the same time understand the dosage. My doc confirmed that 5000IU per injection was a typo.

You do 500IU twice weekly from a 12,000 IU vial, that's 8 x500IU = 4,000IU total per month. Given that a 12000 vial would do 24 doses of 500IU, but is only effective for 28 days once mixed, do you just dump the rest of the vial after 8 doses a month?

Help me to understand.

Thanks,

Mark

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com