I stopped TRT because of benign prostatic hyperplasia

Buy Lab Tests Online

TonyGR

I used to be on TRT with Nebido or cypionate (IM) but I had to stop because of severe exaggeration of my prostate situation. Any input on this regarding handling of dosage or any other tip helping to get back on TRT?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

TonyGR

Have you been checked by a doctor?

Yes. The doctor diagnosed bph. He prescribed OMNIC (tamsuloside) but not finasteride. So I'm doomed now. No more TRT as it clearly feels to aggravate my prostate. And here is the question which doctor don't bother or don't know to answer: how do I regulate my T dosages so to not interfere with my prostate?

Vince

Super Moderator
Yes. The doctor diagnosed bph. He prescribed OMNIC (tamsuloside) but not finasteride. So I'm doomed now. No more TRT as it clearly feels to aggravate my prostate. And here is the question which doctor don't bother or don't know to answer: how do I regulate my T dosages so to not interfere with my prostate?
What's your PSA at?

SilverSurfer

Did you monitor your E2 levels? The only time I notice any prostate problems is if my E2 is too high. My PSA was never an issue and never went above 2.0.

bochinit

Out of the OP talk, but anyone knows the exactly half life of Testosterone Undecanoate? Some places says 30 days, others says 20 days, etc.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me