I simplified my Nitric Oxide stack!

Buy Lab Tests Online

Vince

Super Moderator
L-Citrulline DL-Malate 2-1, 1 heaping teaspoon
Beta Alanine, 1/2 heaping teaspoon
L-Norvaline, 1/2 heaping teaspoon
I take twice a day

My nitric oxide stack just go too big last year, I completely stopped taking it for 3 months and even stopped all ED meds for over a week.
My workout were still okay and sex was still good. The last 10 plus weeks I decided to start a more simplified stack and added in my ED meds again.
It really does help my workouts, I does give more energy when working out. I finish my workouts faster and it also helps with my gains. I'm happy I started it back but I'm going to keep it simple. I do take some extra Citrulline throughout the day, I really like the taste and like the way it helps pump up my muscles!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

stevep

Vince are you taking Taurine as well with the B-Alanine? The only reason I ask is this information I read on Bodybuilder.com.

"HOW SHOULD I COMBINE IT?

I recommend consuming taurine when supplementing with beta-alanine. Not only is taurine an underutilized super-nutrient, it's also incredibly important for neuromuscular, cognitive and lung function, blood glucose utilization, and as an antioxidant. Since beta-alanine and taurine compete for uptake and the concentration of one affects the other, consuming one of them consistently while dosing the other is just common sense. If common sense isn't enough for you, then let's get specific. Over the long term, there is a possibility that high-dose beta-alanine use in the absence of dietary taurine may lead to health and performance complications. Data in mice seem to indicate that pushing either supplement in the absence of the other can lead to neurological and neuromuscular decreases in performance tests. With beta-alanine, the result was an angiogenic (stress-inducing) response as serotonin production was compromised." (Ref: https://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/your-expert-guide-to-beta-alanine.html)

I have no idea how accurate that information is, but thought I'd show you. I'm interested in adding L-Norvaline in my stack. My stack is modified from what Gene is taking as well.

Interesting:

When your body starts to produce nitric oxide through arginine, it also creates an enzyme, arginase, which puts a limit on the amount of nitric oxide you can make. This effectively creates a “ceiling” on how big of a pump you can achieve.
L-norvaline works by inhibiting arginase production, allowing you to blow past that ceiling and keep producing nitric oxide throughout your workout. This makes your pumps stronger and longer lasting.

Vince

Super Moderator
I no longer take taurine. I had to simplify my stack, I'm getting good results from this stack. I don't plan on adding anything else.
I don't know that much about L-Norvaline, I just hope everything people say about is true, as you know it's expensive. I am holding my pump for a long time after my workouts, I really like the feel of my pumped up muscles.

Last edited:

Vince

Super Moderator
Vince where did you get it from? What I'm finding is more expensive. Thanks.

I actually bought it from the bulksupplement website. Before Christmas they had sales going on plus free shipping. I'm hoping this bag will last me a year and then next year I can buy it again on sale, at least that's what I'm hoping for. I have jars that I put my bulksupplements in, makes it a little more convenient for me.

This is sounding familiar I think I got a free sample from bulksupplements and it was some miniscule little baggy like a ziploc similar ro Cocaine you might see on TV. (ha!) Like 1g or some absurdly tiny amount. I had that laying on my counter and got a few questions from my girlfriend.

Vince

Super Moderator
This is sounding familiar I think I got a free sample from bulksupplements and it was some miniscule little baggy like a ziploc similar ro Cocaine you might see on TV. (ha!) Like 1g or some absurdly tiny amount. I had that laying on my counter and got a few questions from my girlfriend.
I know that small bag makes me angry. I'll never do another review for bulk supplements. :mad:

Vince

Super Moderator
Vince, thought this might be of some interest? Looks like there is "potential/possibility" for ammonia build-up in the liver with use (overuse/abuse?) of L-Norvaline? Your post had me intrigued and this was the first thing i saw online;
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2707711
I know nothing about this personally but thought i would share in case it was of interest.

I appreciate your post, I do have labs done to check my liver function, if I have any liver issues that would be one thing I would look into and then stop using it.

frankb

I take twice a day

My nitric oxide stack just go too big last year, I completely stopped taking it for 3 months and even stopped all ED meds for over a week.
My workout were still okay and sex was still good. The last 10 plus weeks I decided to start a more simplified stack and added in my ED meds again.
It really does help my workouts, I does give more energy when working out. I finish my workouts faster and it also helps with my gains. I'm happy I started it back but I'm going to keep it simple. I do take some extra Citrulline throughout the day, I really like the taste and like the way it helps pump up my muscles!

Vince, if you do not mind, could you possibly post a list of all the supplements you in take in regards to general health and workouts. I'm a bit new to some of these supplements and your help would be greatly appreciated!

frankb

I take twice a day

Vince, If you do not mind, could you tell me the supplements you are taking in addition to your pump stack. I am a bit new to some of these supplements and your help would be greatly appreciated! If I asked this in the wrong thread please direct me to the proper one. THANK YOU!

Vince

Super Moderator
I take twice a day

Vince, If you do not mind, could you tell me the supplements you are taking in addition to your pump stack. I am a bit new to some of these supplements and your help would be greatly appreciated! If I asked this in the wrong thread please direct me to the proper one. THANK YOU!
I take lots of supplements, to name a few. vit b12, sam-e, NAC, probiotic, Endur-Acin, magnesium malate, vit c, l-lysine, fish oil, zinc balance, iodino, C0Q10, boron, vit d3, b-complex, methy folate, vit k complex, Astaxanthin and aged garlic.

Sakuraba39

I just ordered 100g to try it out. That's 250 servings, so even if I double the serving size and use it twice a day, that should be enough to figure out if it works for me. I had never heard of it before this thread. Thanks, Vince (or not, I'll let you know in a couple of months).

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me