I replace all my hormones. Here is what I learned.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Hormetheus

My updated hormone protocol:

• Sex hormones (lowered my dosage): Testosterone cypionate (40mg subcutaneously 2x/week), HCG (125iu subQ 2x/week), FSH (50iu subQ 2x/week), anastrozole (0.25mg/week) (For more info on how I replace male sex hormones, click here.)
  • Adrenals (same dosage): 20mg hydrocortisone-equivalent per day (split into five daily doses), 0.05mg fludrocortisone, 25mg DHEA, 6.25mg pregnenolone
  • Thyroid (increased my dosage): 62.5mcg T4 and 4x5mcg T3 taken 6h apart. (Click here for more info.)
  • GH/IGF1: 0.5 IU GH in the morning
So far things have been good. I esp. like the reduction in hunger and water retention that came from decreasing testosterone

DaytonaJonah

My updated hormone protocol:

• Sex hormones (lowered my dosage): Testosterone cypionate (40mg subcutaneously 2x/week), HCG (125iu subQ 2x/week), FSH (50iu subQ 2x/week), anastrozole (0.25mg/week) (For more info on how I replace male sex hormones, click here.)
  • Adrenals (same dosage): 20mg hydrocortisone-equivalent per day (split into five daily doses), 0.05mg fludrocortisone, 25mg DHEA, 6.25mg pregnenolone
  • Thyroid (increased my dosage): 62.5mcg T4 and 4x5mcg T3 taken 6h apart. (Click here for more info.)
  • GH/IGF1: 0.5 IU GH in the morning
So far things have been good. I esp. like the reduction in hunger and water retention that came from decreasing testosterone
Have you experimented with injecting daily vs. your 2x/week protocol? If so, what differences were felt? Do you prefer to have the larger rises/drops in levels vs. more steady state?

Hormetheus

Have you experimented with injecting daily vs. your 2x/week protocol? If so, what differences were felt? Do you prefer to have the larger rises/drops in levels vs. more steady state?
No I have not. I doubt that there is a difference as Test Cyp subq yields fairly stable plasma levels

Cataceous

Super Moderator
No I have not. I doubt that there is a difference as Test Cyp subq yields fairly stable plasma levels
In a 3.5-day cycle you can have peak serum testosterone up to 50% higher than pre-injection troughs, assuming a nominal five-day half-life for testosterone cypionate. Although this amount of variation is physiological, it would usually occur in a daily cycle. Some guys seem to do better injecting more often, either because they're sensitive to multi-day variations or because one part of each cycle is yielding non-physiological levels.

Gman86

Is this the beginning numbers? I have been using 2iu for8 months and my numbers di not move at all, its at 103 now:(
Where did u get ur HGH from?

I’ve been using DBHGH, which is a brand of generic recombinant HGH that I was prescribed from frontline alternative medicine. Been using it for about 3 months now. I got labs done on 6-3-21. Had been using 3iu’s everyday upon waking for about a month. Prior to that was using 2iu’s. Took my 3iu shot at 6am, and had IGF-1 tested at 8:30am, 2.5 hours after my morning shot. Here are my results, and here is my IGF-1 level prior to starting HGH. As u can see, it is unchanged. Which just tells me that the DBHGH I’ve been using is junk. So all I would take away from ur results is the same thing. Whatever HGH ur using is junk as well

6-3-21 IGF-1 - 242 (95-290) While on 3iu’s per day in am

3-2-21 IGF-1 - 244 (95-290) Prior to using any HGH

johann

Where did u get ur HGH from?

I’ve been using DBHGH, which is a brand of generic recombinant HGH that I was prescribed from frontline alternative medicine. Been using it for about 3 months now. I got labs done on 6-3-21. Had been using 3iu’s everyday upon waking for about a month. Prior to that was using 2iu’s. Took my 3iu shot at 6am, and had IGF-1 tested at 8:30am, 2.5 hours after my morning shot. Here are my results, and here is my IGF-1 level prior to starting HGH. As u can see, it is unchanged. Which just tells me that the DBHGH I’ve been using is junk. So all I would take away from ur results is the same thing. Whatever HGH ur using is junk as well

6-3-21 IGF-1 - 242 (95-290) While on 3iu’s per day in am

3-2-21 IGF-1 - 244 (95-290) Prior to using any HGH
Im using the same thing form Illinois alternative Medicine Illinois Alternative Medicine and Weight Loss - Nationwide Solutions
I did have another brand before, can't remember the name of it and it was the same thing so I complained and they did change it over to DBHGH and the same thing.
Im giving up on this shit might just go on low dose MK677..

Gman86

Im using the same thing form Illinois alternative Medicine Illinois Alternative Medicine and Weight Loss - Nationwide Solutions
I did have another brand before, can't remember the name of it and it was the same thing so I complained and they did change it over to DBHGH and the same thing.
Im giving up on this shit might just go on low dose MK677..
Oh wow get out of here, ur using the same brand?? That’s crazy. So clearly we know this brand is complete trash then. I just ordered some HGH from the most reliable source I could find, very optimistic about it. And I have one other source for HGH that I know has given people good results and definitely works. Just felt like the source I went with has a higher chance of having a higher quality product. They test everything they sell and they ship it to u with the test results apparently. Feel free to DM me if u want either source.

I’d stay far away from MK-677. Growth hormone isn’t supposed to be pulsed that many times per day, and consequently it usually leads to a ton of side effects.

Gman86

@johann Would u be able to find out the name of the other HGH that u were using before DBHGH by any chance? I have 2 kits of Zomacton, that frontline also sent me, jc if that was the brand u tried before DBHGH. Probably not, but figure it doesn’t hurt to ask. Think I’m gonna completely skip trying the Zomacton tho. Lost all faith in frontline supplying quality HGH, and don’t want to waste another 2-3 months on a product that doesn’t even work. Gonna just start using the HGH I just ordered once it comes in

johann

@johann Would u be able to find out the name of the other HGH that u were using before DBHGH by any chance? I have 2 kits of Zomacton, that frontline also sent me, jc if that was the brand u tried before DBHGH. Probably not, but figure it doesn’t hurt to ask. Think I’m gonna completely skip trying the Zomacton tho. Lost all faith in frontline supplying quality HGH, and don’t want to waste another 2-3 months on a product that doesn’t even work. Gonna just start using the HGH I just ordered once it comes in
Thats it Zomacton, same shit..
Would you share the info where you are getting new batch? those are my last 3 IGF1 test.

You could DM me here Login • Instagram

Hormetheus

I don’t use IG really, but I’ll DM u on here
Please
Please beware of UGL-GH. Unpurified/Low-quality protein hormones can be immunogenic -> the antibodies might even crossreact with your own endogenous GH

Gman86

Please

Please beware of UGL-GH. Unpurified/Low-quality protein hormones can be immunogenic -> the antibodies might even crossreact with your own endogenous GH
Thanks for the heads up. What would cross reacting with endogenous GH do? My IGF-1 came back basically identical to where it was prior to using the fake HGH. I plan on getting a couple pregnancy tests to see if the DBHGH and Zomacton are HCG. If they’re fake HGH, I’m jw what I was actually injecting

IronDave007

I am new to this group. Thanks for having me.
I want to share my journey with hormone replacement because I believe it might be useful to others.

My story: I am a medical student in my last year. I replace all of my hormones.

In early twenties my life was starting to go down the gutter. My life started to fall apart in every domain. At one point I was at the brink of suicide. I found out multiples of my hormnones were low.
I started hormone replacement. Whereas before my life was a nightmare, it has been great ever since. I have been doing this for some years now.

What I take. But what works for me might not work for others.

• TRT: Test Cyp (50mg subQ 2x/week), HcG (250iu subQ 2x/week)
  • cortisol: cortisone acetate (20mg/d HC equivalent) (split into 4 daily doses)
  • thyroid: 1.25 grains NDT + 6.25mcg T3 (a few hours later in the day)
  • GH: 0.5iu genotropin pfizer (aiming for IGF1 of 250) prebed
  • fludrocortisone 01.mg/d morning
  • melatonin: 0.25mg sublingual prebed
Everyone is different, but the target range I aim for is in the upper tertile of the youthful reference range. Just falling somewhere within the reference range is not “optimal”. The reference range covers 95% of the population. Certainly more than 5% of the population have hormones bad enough to warrant intervention.

This is how I look now vs. then. .

If you are specifically interested in TRT, I wrote a guide about it here.

I am aware that this is rather uncharted territory, esp. in a DIY kind of way. As a medical student in my last year I am well aware of the risks. But to me the cost-benefit analysis is a no-brainer. If I had to, I would sign a contract to rather live 10 more years with my new vitality and then die instead of living to one hundred with the dreadful state I was in before.

I do extensive blood tests (complete hormone panel, metabolic health, general health) around every 3-4 months. I would´t dare doing anything (not even starting) without it.

Other stuff I do: keto/paleo, HIIT, weekly rapamycin, a bunch of supplements (all of them together less worth than a slight alteration in hormones), some exercise every day, sleep around 6h (wake up refreshed without alarm -before HRT I needed 8+).

After years of studying, researching, experimenting, testing I did a writeup about some stuff I have learned along the way.

My goal with all my writing is to point people into the right direction to remove biological shackles allowing them become the best version of themselves and live life fully.

Had I known what I know now, it would have saved me lots of time, money, happiness, effort, researching, experimenting. And suffering. I hope some of you find value in it . Enjoy.

How To Fix Your Hormones: The Ultimate Guide

I am open for any feedback and criticism.

I am sure some of you are quite knowledgable and experienced and might give valuable feedback/criticism and point out blind spots or other stuff I didn´t think about. What are your thoughts on all this? As I am in my mid twenties, do you think this is sustainable for decades?

For questions/feedback you don´t want to post here my email: [email protected]
Hello, can I ask if you inject Test and HCG in same needle, one injection?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me