I replace all my hormones. Here is what I learned.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

SSHSSA74

RR: 120/70
Sleeping HR: 50
RHR: 60

They are actually now higher compared to what they were before, the reason being I added semaglutide which elevated my HR by 10 or more.

Whenever I need a stim, I take very small doses of ephedrine (i.e. 4mg -which is a very very small dose), which I like much better than caffeine.
Great info

Omi7276

Des l
Generally, cortisol is incredibly hard to test for. I have seen an elevated cortisol many times in total cortisol, but often CBG is high. Generally, a good indicator of adrenal health is DHEA-S. Other than that, in my experience, urinary and salivary cortisol are not worth much. The best may simply be a trial and error of a small dose of HC (e.g. 5mg). If you strongly feel it, you may assume that cortisol is low. If you feel nothing, then cortisol is likely not your problem.
Does Low dhea s means low cortisol ?

Omi7276

Update: After using HC for around 2 years, I was able to get off the HC, effectively resetting my HPA-setpoint to a higher baseline. I have now been off all HC for 4 months and I feel perfectly fine. Also, HC is the most dangerous, difficult, and most cumbersome hormone to replace so I am glad I was able to reset my HPA-axis.
Can you please simply me tion your HC protocol here itself, without any links(which leads nowhere) .?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me