Buy Lab Tests Online
Ive been. Im prone to gerd but it was controlled. Nothing has been found. I even did the impedance test and my LES wasnt weak. Dr suspected bile reflux and put me on carafate. Everything was excellent until I started TRT.

Thanks for your replies.
Hey Math, may be way off here but I also get kicking reflux but I found it's directly related to tadalafil or sildenafil.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
How pure are these medications? Any concern on how they make them?
With respect to AllDayChemist and ReliableRx, you'll find some of the same brands as generics in U.S. pharmacies. If you're concerned then research the particular drug manufacturer. I can't vouch for everything, but I've never had problems with ADC. There's mention that ADC had trouble with the potency of a thyroid medication some years back. But it sounds like they were responsive to the complaints, and the incident was atypical for them.

Dicky

With respect to AllDayChemist and ReliableRx, you'll find some of the same brands as generics in U.S. pharmacies. If you're concerned then research the particular drug manufacturer. I can't vouch for everything, but I've never had problems with ADC. There's mention that ADC had trouble with the potency of a thyroid medication some years back. But it sounds like they were responsive to the complaints, and the incident was atypical for them.
Wow. 10,000 ui of Ovidac for $20.79. I'm kinda regretting buying my 48,000 iu from Empower.

Charliebizz

Have you checked your cortisol levels ?? For some reason testosterone cyp lowered my am blood cortisol from 12-15 down to 6. And saliva results matched was low all 4 readings. Off trt it wasn't the case. I switched to test enanthate and my cortisol was back to normal. I wouldn't believe it of I didn't test so many times. And I felt horrible on test cyp. Crazy fatigue, pounding heart and other strange things. Now I feel fine on test e.

CanadaJim

So then what did you do? What changed in your protocol?
Sorry for the late response. As far as the digestive issues I seen a homeopath and she prescribed digestive enzymes - seemed to help - steered me away from the pantoloc - she said it could cause polyps. Ultimately I stopped with the test. Hopefully getting back to homeostasis. I have blood work in 3 months time so I'll see where my levels are and go from there. No PCT. Just using some OTC post cycle supps. So far feeling really good. I really believe the issues I was dealing with were connected to aromatization. Blood work indicated high estrogen as well as high SHBG.

S1W

Have you checked your cortisol levels ?? For some reason testosterone cyp lowered my am blood cortisol from 12-15 down to 6. And saliva results matched was low all 4 readings. Off trt it wasn't the case. I switched to test enanthate and my cortisol was back to normal. I wouldn't believe it of I didn't test so many times. And I felt horrible on test cyp. Crazy fatigue, pounding heart and other strange things. Now I feel fine on test e.

When you switched from TC to TE, did you change your total weekly dose?

Charliebizz

When you switched from TC to TE, did you change your total weekly dose?
I did. I was only able to moderately tolerate 60mg a week of t cyp. Now Im able to go as high as 120mg with no real sides. But I feel much better at around 80mg per week. I have low shbg btw

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me