I must come clean

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

DarkMan X

You got hit by an unscrupulous T mill.
My local urologist said that too (and one other doc as well). But this same urologist said the answer to this problem is Clomid. Thank God I came here to discuss that - otherwise I would've allowed my urologist to gaslight me into believing "Your side effects are not real. They are just 'all in your head'".

tropicaldaze1950

Better than T Nation where 80 or 100 mg/week TC is often referred to as a baby or toddler dose. Keep up the good work guys and gals bringing education to those who need it most.
Not everyone. I've found an eclectic mix of people on T-Nation. Definitely more free wheeling on there, LOL. @highpull, the physician, prescribes between 100 and 200 mg. He takes 200, weekly. Some men are doing 70 mg, weekly. I don't read the BB sub, so guys on there might be doing several hundred a week, UGL.

T

tareload

Not everyone. I've found an eclectic mix of people on T-Nation. Definitely more free wheeling on there, LOL. @highpull, the physician, prescribes between 100 and 200 mg. He takes 200, weekly. Some men are doing 70 mg, weekly. I don't read the BB sub, so guys on there might be doing several hundred a week, UGL.
Often may be too strong a word. Thanks.

barry1

I don't think I'd necessarily blame the BPH on the testo. A lot of men who don't do Test get BPH. Bald too, but that's another issue. I had a Urolift last year for BPH. Great procedure. Might want to check it out if you feel you day is coming. Also, has far as tadalafil and your other meds, might want to check goodrx. For example, tadalafil, 20 mg, 60 tabs $22.50 at Walmart and other places.

T

tareload

Damn. This must be one of the weirdest threads I have read in a while.

More fun...

T

tareload

More fun...

Been a week since first come clean post and I still don't understand what OP has been doing in the mean time.

@Nelson Vergel

Perhaps put these words in a post from you and maybe it will sink in more effectively:

So let your levels come down per above advice then switch to 0.3 to 0.5 ml/week (60 to 100mg/week) of test cyp and drop the anastrozole. Reassess with blood work and how you feel in 6 to 8 weeks. This would be a reasonable TRT protocol to start. You got hit by an unscrupulous T mill.

Assuming your peak above on TT/fT was for the 200 mg/week (1 ml/week of 200 mg/ml) dosing you have plenty of room to lower your weekly dose.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me