I Haven’t Slept in 4 years. What to Do?

Buy Lab Tests Online

canmanagethis

That's a very interesting mix. pregnonolone can sometimes cause insomnia, and it (I think) increases estrogen in the body. The rest definitely sounds like a knockout. I don't know that I could stay awake for 2 hours with that much normally, but it sounds like a good use for when I am flying overseas and can't rest. Do you need to drink a lot of water because of the hydroxizine?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Ronnny

anybody will prescribe you hydroxizine. in some places like canada it is OTC i've heard.

I use antihistamine for sleep also. I think using antihistamine for a long period of time is not good for health. I see hair loss/ hair thining. Plus feel drowsy after I wake up.

Melatonin+ Magnesium citrate is best for sleep if them help someone to sleep.

Harddest time for me is to fall in sleep. Staying in sleep is not an issue for me. Although I a very light sleeper. Wake up even with a bit noise. I use white noise also during sleep to block unwanted noise.

xcpatr922

I always sleep 9-11 hours, sometimes 12 hours.
Tricks:
cycle of
1. Combination of Unisom or CBD/THC1% gummy
2. ambien
3. or antihistamine

whatever it is I need to watch neflix first and by 8:30-9:00 most of the times I sleep already. I also use CPAP that the ramp up time makes it very easy to fall asleep.

xcpatr922

if you can obtain cannabis, especially an edible, it's a good thing to at least try. There's no addiction to it, you can dose from the lowest levels. The key is really finding which strain/brand works for you. Personally, I would suggest trying 5mg of an indica-based strain first. thn interesting forum to hear what different people are using and what works.

Ate one cookie in one fine day (high THC I guess), I went to ER immediately :) LOL Will never do edible THC again. I'm so scared.

Vtail

Ate one cookie in one fine day (high THC I guess), I went to ER immediately :) LOL Will never do edible THC again. I'm so scared.
Similar thing happened to me a few years ago. I didn't go to the ER but probably should have. These days I take a nibble of edible candy and it definitely helps me stay asleep. Any more than just a nibble and my mind is racing for most of the night.

xcpatr922

What symptoms were you having to make you go to the ER?

I took just a few cakes (I didn't check the THC level). Opened the door but then I was so confused why I was in there. I don't remember what I did before. I watched the clock, it seems the clock moving backward. I don't know if I'm alive or I'm dreaming or I'm in the future. Definitely impossible to drive. I can't walk straight. Basically too much hallucinating. It almost like I can see a ghost. Triple vision. I asked my wife to go to ER as afraid something bad happen. I count my breath, I'm almost breathless, maybe 2 breaths per minute. I can feel the difference between soul and body haha....

The ER folks didn't do anything. Only laughing and monitoring. What's funny is I'm still able to google "what happen after intoxicated by marijuana". The toxic gone after 24 hours.

I smoke weed like 20 years ago and mostly had no impact. But edible is scary...

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me