I Have Very High Prolactin

Buy Lab Tests Online

bobcat

Latest test results for prolactin 27.3 with standard range of 2.1 - 17.7 mg/mL. I am not lactating! Have no ED. Help! What does this mean?!

testosterone is 642 with standard range of 193 - 740 ng/dL

hct is 53.1 with standard range of 42 - 52%

doing 5 mg of androgel daily plus hcg three times a week, 250 iu's.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
How does your E2 look? Talk with your physician about running an MRI on the pituitary. If all is normal then run another serum test. A dopamine agonist can reduce it, but you should have it thoroughly checked out first.

Also, Nor19 compounds (Deca, Tren) can cause prolactin to elevate. Not sure if any of those compounds are applicable in your case?

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
It usually means that you have a Pituitary Adenoma that is secreting Prolactin...but in your case, since all other labs look good (especially Testosterone and good sexual function), I would highly suspect lab error.

Get retested, you need to rule out a Tumor.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
^^^^Don't disagree with the moderately high level but he still needs to have it tested.

I've seen guys with lower values and they presented with Micro Adenoma.

The fact that his serum androgen levels are good with a good libido would suggest he does not; but still needs to be tested in my personal opinion.

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
Yeah, I tend to agree with Gene on this ^^ ... If I were at 27.3, I'd probably just want to double check it. Could also be a lab error as Gene stated. Seems that's been happening lately with some of the E2 sensitive labs.

bobcat

Of course, my endo's response to my prolactin level is GO OFF HCG! I do not want shrunken testicles again so I do not want to go off HCG.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Of course, my endo's response to my prolactin level is GO OFF HCG! I do not want shrunken testicles again so I do not want to go off HCG.

What the hell does HCG have to do with elevated Prolactin levels???

Did you question him on this? Does he know that a tumor could/may be a cause?

Better yet; do you have the right Doctor?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me