Buy Lab Tests Online

bixt

300mg Vitamin B6 ED is as effective as caber after a month in reducing prolactin. I would be very cautious in using that dose beyond a month though, but even 50mg a day may be able to maintain most of the benefits after a month of 300mg.

You will need to find high dose 50mg tablets, it will be a nightmare trying to take 60 x 5mg tablets.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

fifty

300mg Vitamin B6 ED is as effective as caber after a month in reducing prolactin. I would be very cautious in using that dose beyond a month though, but even 50mg a day may be able to maintain most of the benefits after a month of 300mg.
I find that hard to believe.

fifty

Yes. That’s like saying tribulus is tren. Hell SuperNutrition’s daily multivitamin packs have 250mg B6.

Last edited:

Joey786

Nelson have you ever heard of trt increasing prolactin? My last prolactin result was 85ng/ml range 2-18ng/ml. My endo is not convinced the elevated prolactin is from the mass on my pituitary. He thinks trt could be causing my high prolactin levels.

fifty

What scientific proof do you have to refute this study. Provide papers please.
That study’s population was 100% women, the majority of which were housewives with irregular menstrual cycles. Also the cabergoline was more effective than the b6 protocol.

Last edited:

Joey786

So my last shot of test was June 1st. I was doing 40 mg every Monday and Thursday. My levels are probably low right now.

Joey786

I did some blood work this Saturday. I just got the results. My total testosterone is 35ng/dL (265-916ng/dL) and my prolactin is 45ng/ml (4-15.2ng/ml). So I’m feeling bad right now. My prolactin dropped by almost 40% since stopping trt. I just told my endo I want to start cabergoline but he wants me to wait until September to see if my prolactin goes down further.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I would start .5 mg of cabergoline per week What more evidence do you need?
I would wait for 4 weeks and then retest testosterone and prolactin.
Having someone wait 2.5 months unnecessarily is such a lack of consideration.

Joey786

I would start .5 mg of cabergoline per week What more evidence do you need?
I would wait for 4 weeks and then retest testosterone and prolactin.
Having someone wait 2.5 months unnecessarily is such a lack of consideration.
My endo prescribed .25mg cabergoline twice per week. I dont need anymore evidence. I trusted my endos recommendation to wait til September to see what happens. He knows more about the subject than I do. I’m really starting to feel bad so I told him how I felt and he agreed to let me start cabergoline.

goolapsh

did your endocrinologist say that your trt dosages could cause a development of a prolactinoma? I don’t think there’s evidence of this or it would be listed as a side effect of testosterone replacement. Also I don’t believe a CT scan is specific for prolactinoma (that’s why MRIs are ordered for detection). Although nobody knows what causes a prolactinoma to begin with so in all fairness you can’t rule it out. What made you get your prolactin levels checked to begin with? Are you having symptom resolution with Cabergoline? Is there a reason why your endocrinologist believes that your High prolactin levels are caused by trt and not your adenoma?

Joey786

did your endocrinologist say that your trt dosages could cause a development of a prolactinoma? I don’t think there’s evidence of this or it would be listed as a side effect of testosterone replacement. Also I don’t believe a CT scan is specific for prolactinoma (that’s why MRIs are ordered for detection). Although nobody knows what causes a prolactinoma to begin with so in all fairness you can’t rule it out. What made you get your prolactin levels checked to begin with? Are you having symptom resolution with Cabergoline? Is there a reason why your endocrinologist believes that your High prolactin levels are caused by trt and not your adenoma?
Hi goolapsh, so I had an mri because I have tingling sensations in my feet and hands. I also have migraines with aura. These symptoms prompted my gp to order the the mri to check for demyelinating disease. I recently had another mri of my spine to check for injury to my spinal cord. Thank fully I dont have demyelinating disease or spinal cord injury. Recent blood work has shown positive antinuclear antibodies. I most likely have sjogrens syndrome but we need to do more blood work to confirm. My endo had to rule out all possible causes of hyperprolactinemia. In my case the three possible causes were prolactinoma, trt, and kidney disease. My creatinine and bun are ususally high normal. My endo has diagnosed me with hyperprolactinemia due to prolactinoma. the last three months Ive been taking .25 mg caber twice per week. Before caber my prolactin was 85ng/ml (2-18ng/ml). Now its 9ng/ml (2-18ng/ml). I have noticed a decrease in sex drive and its harder to ejaculate.

Last edited:

Joey786

My sex drive and overall sexual enjoyment was higher with prolactin at 85ng/ml compared to 9ng/ml. One improvement ive noticed since starting caber is my glucose tolerance has increased a lot.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me