I got my sterile vials today. Do these actually work?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Abonicex

Since enanthate is only sold in 1ml ampules presentation in this country, i need to move it to vials to dose it.

So I ordered some vials and got this.

They are open. At least one is broken.

Do these work? Are they even really sterile? I am afraid of putting my testosterone and HCG in them.

This is a ducking mess. I want to just buy my vials and dose from there without juggling things all over the place.

Attachments

• IMG_20230511_095802.jpg
    IMG_20230511_095802.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 39
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

BigTex

Since enanthate is only sold in 1ml ampules presentation in this country, i need to move it to vials to dose it.

Do these work? Are they even really sterile? I am afraid of putting my testosterone and HCG in them.

This is a ducking mess. I want to just buy my vials and dose from there without juggling things all over the place.
Aren't 1ml vials usually 200mg/ml? Not sure why you would need to put it into larger vials in that case. If these vials are open and broken they are NOT sterile. putting your testosterone into one of these will no doubt put you at risk for a nasty infection. Unless you have some experience in sterilization and transferring sterile oils from one vial to another, I would not mess with that. Further more, after looking at the picture, NO ONE with any common sense ships sterile glass vials tossed together in bubble wrap with the caps off and open. This is not sterile and a ridiculous way to ship any kind of glass. I would send this back to where you got it and tell them to refund your money.

Here is how sterile glass vials are shipped (note the boxes):

Last edited:

Abonicex

Aren't 1ml vials usually 200mg/ml? Not sure why you would need to put it into larger vials in that case. If these vials are open and broken they are NOT sterile. putting your testosterone into one of these will no doubt put you at risk for a nasty infection. Unless you have some experience in sterilization and transferring sterile oils from one vial to another, I would not mess with that. Further more, after looking at the picture, NO ONE with any common sense ships sterile glass vials tossed together in bubble wrap with the caps off and open. This is not sterile and a ridiculous way to ship any kind of glass. I would send this back to where you got it and tell them to refund your money.

Here is how sterile glass vials are shipped (note the boxes):
Ty ser.

I'm trying to dose 100 ml once per week or similar.

T is sold in 1 ml 250mg/ml presentations.

BigTex

If I recall, you guys in Mexico get the Bayer Primostston Depot in the 1ml glass ampules, 250mg/ml. So put 100mg in syringe #1, 100mg in syringe #2, and 50mg in syringe #3. I use to prefill syringes when I traveled and would sometimes be gone for 4 weeks.

Enantato de testosterona 250.00 mg
Vehículo, c.b.p. 1.00 ml.

Last edited:

Abonicex

If I recall, you guys in Mexico get the Bayer Primostston Depot in the 1ml glass ampules, 250mg/ml. So put 100mg in syringe #1, 100mg in syringe #2, and 50mg in syringe #3. I use to prefill syringes when I traveled and would sometimes be gone for 4 weeks.

Enantato de testosterona 250.00 mg
Vehículo, c.b.p. 1.00 ml.
That'd work? Isn't that risky too?

Thank you.

Keepfit1

I bought some sterile vials in UK but they are not Nitrogen filled, does anyone know if they need to be?

BigTex

Sterilization occurs at 121 degrees celsius (249.8 F) with pressure of 15psi for roughly 20-30 minutes. Can you use a pressure cooker to autoclave glass ware? Sure. Rubber stoppers will also tolerate 121C. But again, I honestly see no needs to do something like this. Just purchase sterile vials.

Razor22

O.G. Here is a too much information type post!
If I read into your post accurately:
You are purchasing glass ampules, these type are all glass, and have a 'necked down' area that facilitates breaking the neck off to access the medication. When you snap the neck snaps off, you then use a filter needle to draw your desired dose into the syringe. Discard the filter needle, attach the desired needle, and use or store away.

You are asking if the choice between drawing into syringes for later use at your preferred dose rate is sterile?
Yes, it can be. But I would considered sterile "at that moment".

How you store the syringe for the duration until you inject the medication will determine if the syringe is sterile when you use it.

With regards to making work for yourself, if your ampule contains 250mg in 1ml oil, I would just draw two syringes of 0.5ml in each.
Yes, that would be 125mg in each not 100mg.

I am an OCD ICU RN, and I would rather inject 125mg every 8 or 9 days, from only two 'dispensed' syringes than 100mg every 7 days from five syringes made from two ampules.
That being said, I would I just take the 125mg weekly.
The cleaner you are in this entire process, the better your long term results will be.
You have to do this repackaging under the greatest goal of cleanliness, and sterility.
I use alcohol to clean my entire workspace, use tin foil on the counter tops, you can not wash your hands too well, scrub them, use plenty of clean aseptic gloves, etc. (germaphobe!)
But, unless you are really particular in your cleanliness, making five syringes from two ampules (5 syringes from 500mg / 2 ml = 5 syringes of 100mg each) is going to be an area of frustration long term. Store then out of the light, in a glass food tray, like a food prep tray, with a lid.
I refrigerate everything, certainly anything that won't be used in three to five days. Just take it out of the cold place and let the one syringe acclimate before you inject. Also be aware of the swelling of the rubber in the syringe from the solvents in the injectable product.

You are asking if the choice between drawing into syringes for later use at your preferred dose rate is sterile?
Yes.
It would be considered sterile "at that moment".
How you store the syringe for the duration until you inject the medication will determine if the syringe is sterile when you use it.

Blackhawk

O.G. Here is a too much information type post!
If I read into your post accurately:
You are purchasing glass ampules, these type are all glass, and have a 'necked down' area that facilitates breaking the neck off to access the medication. When you snap the neck snaps off, you then use a filter needle to draw your desired dose into the syringe. Discard the filter needle, attach the desired needle, and use or store away.

Yes, it can be. But I would considered sterile "at that moment".

With regards to making work for yourself, if your ampule contains 250mg in 1ml oil, I would just draw two syringes of 0.5ml in each.
Yes, that would be 125mg in each not 100mg.

I am an OCD ICU RN, and I would rather inject 125mg every 8 or 9 days, from only two 'dispensed' syringes than 100mg every 7 days from five syringes made from two ampules.
That being said, I would I just take the 125mg weekly.
The cleaner you are in this entire process, the better your long term results will be.
You have to do this repackaging under the greatest goal of cleanliness, and sterility.
I use alcohol to clean my entire workspace, use tin foil on the counter tops, you can not wash your hands too well, scrub them, use plenty of clean aseptic gloves, etc. (germaphobe!)
But, unless you are really particular in your cleanliness, making five syringes from two ampules (5 syringes from 500mg / 2 ml = 5 syringes of 100mg each) is going to be an area of frustration long term. Store then out of the light, in a glass food tray, like a food prep tray, with a lid.
I refrigerate everything, certainly anything that won't be used in three to five days. Just take it out of the cold place and let the one syringe acclimate before you inject. Also be aware of the swelling of the rubber in the syringe from the solvents in the injectable product.

Yes.
It would be considered sterile "at that moment".

Re: increasing dose and extending dosing schedule to 8-9 days, We know that longer injection intervals are a huge problem for many men, which is why a very large proportion of men on this forum dose 2x/week, 3x/week, every other day, or daily.

@Abonicex , The longer larger swing tends to provoke highs and lows both physical and emotional.

Last edited:

ajax31

Re: increasing dose and extending dosing schedule to 8-9 days, We know that longer injection intervals are a huge problem for many men, which is why a very large proportion of men on this forum dose 2x/week, 3x/week, every other day, or daily.

@Abonicex , The longer larger swing tends to provoke highs and lows both physical and emotional.
@Blackhawk What you wrote is true, and yet, if I were in the ICU, I’d choose a nurse who is OCD over sterilization / hygiene every time.

Blackhawk

@Blackhawk What you wrote is true, and yet, if I were in the ICU, I’d choose a nurse who is OCD over sterilization / hygiene every time.
Agreed! As both a former medic and as a cancer patient, I too appreciate that kind of OCD in my own care, and believe me, that level of care was needed when I had no neutrophils from leukemia!

Razor22

Agreed! As both a former medic and as a cancer patient, I too appreciate that kind of OCD in my own care, and believe me, that level of care was needed when I had no neutrophils from leukemia!
Blackhawk, ajax31, and Abonicex
I do not want to suggest someone increase their dose, or extend the pin times for a day or two without due diligence.
I would rather people pin ED, EOD, or Q3.5 days depending on their comfort level, and if IM or subQ.
I was expressing my thoughts of managing my needs in a similar situation, based on MY risk tolerance. I have spent my entire career(s) in two fields that share the same risk / reward ratio of overkill engineering, Nth degree goals, extreme measures, cost be damned, "what would you do if your daughter's life depended on your performance" type choices. I should have been more clear, and thus the reason I rarely interact in these situations.
I have seen abscesses from injections gone bad. Some serious ones. Some life threatening ones. Some that changed the person's life due to the necrosis of the tissues, lost 80% of their glute, or 60% of the quad, kidney failure etc. Either bad product, bad technique, bad luck, or bad follow thru.

What "I" would do, given my risk tolerance, and ranking of quest for cleanliness, infection avoidance, is to split the dose into the desired mg amount, (this case 100mg per occurrence, and waste the incremental amount left over. (Dollar verses disease ratio.)
If the ampule was dosed at 250mg/ml, and I needed 100mg/dose, I would split the dose amongst two syringes, and 'waste' the left over. Reluctantly 'store' the second dose in the fridge in a glass meal prep container.
I would consider the left over 50mg not worth the risk to add to another ampule's left over 50mg to 'make' a 100mg dose.

With respect to 'popping the cap' of a SINGLE USE ampule and 'making' two or three syringes of product, and the potential risk of 'storing' a dispensed product 3 weeks...
I wouldn't do it. here is why.

A multidose syringe 'supposedly' has a different preservative level, and different solvent level than a single dose ampule. Thats what we are taught. A single dose container, specifically a glass ampule with a 'breakable neck' has zero barrier to picking up contamination from the air once opened. That is why you 'use' it immediately.
The small vials (1 ml) in the US do have the rubber seal, and the breakaway tin cap. You can use these for multidose, or the 10 ml vials with the same features.
In the most respected facilities the 'throw away" date is either 14 days, or 28 days from "popping the cap" on a multidose vial.

And while I am not a pharmacist, just a 'nurse', but based on experience, luck, curiosity, blessings, reading, experiments, and a touch of watching and working.
So I can not give a opinion with 100% accuracy about the accuracy of our teaching lessons(s), I could not recommend (I would strongly discourage.) utilizing the single use ampule and storing the product outside the ampule for 3 weeks,
YMMV, and I apologize if I am making this uber convoluted.

Gladiator

IMG_1248.jpeg
I get mine in 1ml pre loaded glass syringes. I get sterile vials from the same place people get all the equipment to make steroids. The company sells sealed sterile vials and unsealed unsterile.
I put all 3 syringes into the vial. I then get 7 weeks from a vial and use a new one for next box.
I’m in Australia and it’s Australian company selling on YouTube or from the website
Ozvials Australia

Blackhawk

Blackhawk, ajax31, and Abonicex
I do not want to suggest someone increase their dose, or extend the pin times for a day or two without due diligence.
I would rather people pin ED, EOD, or Q3.5 days depending on their comfort level, and if IM or subQ.
I was expressing my thoughts of managing my needs in a similar situation, based on MY risk tolerance. I have spent my entire career(s) in two fields that share the same risk / reward ratio of overkill engineering, Nth degree goals, extreme measures, cost be damned, "what would you do if your daughter's life depended on your performance" type choices. I should have been more clear, and thus the reason I rarely interact in these situations.
I have seen abscesses from injections gone bad. Some serious ones. Some life threatening ones. Some that changed the person's life due to the necrosis of the tissues, lost 80% of their glute, or 60% of the quad, kidney failure etc. Either bad product, bad technique, bad luck, or bad follow thru.

What "I" would do, given my risk tolerance, and ranking of quest for cleanliness, infection avoidance, is to split the dose into the desired mg amount, (this case 100mg per occurrence, and waste the incremental amount left over. (Dollar verses disease ratio.)
If the ampule was dosed at 250mg/ml, and I needed 100mg/dose, I would split the dose amongst two syringes, and 'waste' the left over. Reluctantly 'store' the second dose in the fridge in a glass meal prep container.
I would consider the left over 50mg not worth the risk to add to another ampule's left over 50mg to 'make' a 100mg dose.

With respect to 'popping the cap' of a SINGLE USE ampule and 'making' two or three syringes of product, and the potential risk of 'storing' a dispensed product 3 weeks...
I wouldn't do it. here is why.

A multidose syringe 'supposedly' has a different preservative level, and different solvent level than a single dose ampule. Thats what we are taught. A single dose container, specifically a glass ampule with a 'breakable neck' has zero barrier to picking up contamination from the air once opened. That is why you 'use' it immediately.
The small vials (1 ml) in the US do have the rubber seal, and the breakaway tin cap. You can use these for multidose, or the 10 ml vials with the same features.
In the most respected facilities the 'throw away" date is either 14 days, or 28 days from "popping the cap" on a multidose vial.

And while I am not a pharmacist, just a 'nurse', but based on experience, luck, curiosity, blessings, reading, experiments, and a touch of watching and working.
So I can not give a opinion with 100% accuracy about the accuracy of our teaching lessons(s), I could not recommend (I would strongly discourage.) utilizing the single use ampule and storing the product outside the ampule for 3 weeks,
YMMV, and I apologize if I am making this uber convoluted.

No worries, your points are on target. My concern is for the OP. If you look into his history here, I think you will understand.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me