I found a TRT protocol that works

Buy Lab Tests Online

Dicky

Weird question.......
I had shoulder surgery a month ago and after my shoulder surgery I had those low T feelings for a few weeks afterwards (an anxious tired shell of a person, lol).

So my question is, does the surgery mess with testosterone levels? Could the anesthesia effect levels? Or maybe my body was using the testosterone to heal the shoulder or something? Does healing consume more testosterone? I would think it would.

any thoughts?
The tiredness could just be that your body is using its energy to heal. There is likely some mechanism in the body that deliberately makes you feel subpar while trying to heal. If your body did not do this and you felt normal/good, you might be more prone to go out and re-injure yourself.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

JA Battle

Hey buddy, still the same results? How is your motivation/energy/sex at this point and what part of your pellet cycle do your currently find yourself?

VacationMan

Anybody else have anything to offer on their experience with pellets as it pertains to the matters of energy/sexual function?
I tried pellets a few times. Issue is that once they're implanted, you're stuck with the dose until they metabolize - typically 4 to 6 months. All pellets managed to do [for me] is spike testosterone, of which the excess aromatased to E2 and spiked that. I felt like sxit on pellets. With the excess E2, my libido tanked. They might as well have neutered me.

Switched to T-cyp injections. Now I can control the dose and dial it in to exactly what my body needs. Once dialed in, I feel -FAR- better. Libido is good and I'm able to keep the wifey all happy, happy. ;-)

To each their own - for some, pellets work...for others [such as me], not so much.

UCFguy01

I tried pellets a few times. Issue is that once they're implanted, you're stuck with the dose until they metabolize - typically 4 to 6 months. All pellets managed to do [for me] is spike testosterone, of which the excess aromatased to E2 and spiked that. I felt like sxit on pellets. With the excess E2, my libido tanked. They might as well have neutered me.

Switched to T-cyp injections. Now I can control the dose and dial it in to exactly what my body needs. Once dialed in, I feel -FAR- better. Libido is good and I'm able to keep the wifey all happy, happy. ;-)

To each their own - for some, pellets work...for others [such as me], not so much.
It's always so interesting to see how everyone's body is so different and reacts differently to each treatment. It really is a trial and error kind of thing

I had the opposite as far as E2. I get really high T levels at the peak on pellets(1200 - 1500 total) and my E2 will be around 40. If I do injections, my total T levels will be 1200 - 1300 and my E2 is around 80 - 90

I did hear they're coming out with a new testosterone pill that you take twice a day. I'll be watching to see how those work as well. My doc said these pills don't effect the liver like the pills in the old days so it will be interesting. Studies are ongoing now

UCFguy01

Hey buddy, still the same results? How is your motivation/energy/sex at this point and what part of your pellet cycle do your currently find yourself?
Still all good. I've been back on them for a little while now. I think this is my 3rd round of pellets since quitting injections. Can't complain really. Feeling good

UCFguy01

The tiredness could just be that your body is using its energy to heal. There is likely some mechanism in the body that deliberately makes you feel subpar while trying to heal. If your body did not do this and you felt normal/good, you might be more prone to go out and re-injure yourself.
Good point. Makes sense

I'd still like to see if anyone has studied the effects of surgery or anesthesia on hormones post surgery. It would be interesting to see the results

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me