I feel my social anxiety has increased on TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

Alive

I've been on TRT for more than 2 years and when I think about it my social anxiety increased around the same time I went on TRT and basically stayed the same till this day. The level of anxiety in my life has not increased. This together with negligible libido are mysteries to me. Can it be increased estrogen?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator

Systemlord

Your protocol may not be ideal for you. I had problems whenever my Total T is 400> and gets progressively worse the higher I go regardless of the injection frequency.

When I was on the "old school" protocol 250mg every third week I had a lots of anxiety the first week. Try go down to 70-80mg per week and see how you feel.

Alive

Your protocol may not be ideal for you. I had problems whenever my Total T is 400> and gets progressively worse the higher I go regardless of the injection frequency.
Interesting. I didn't expect something like this. I've tried a variety of different protocols. Right now it is 30mg Cyp EOD and 300 IU HCG once a week. Probably my best time was Propionate EOD and HCG twice a week but then my FT seemed to be too high as my body hair was increasing like crazy. (The problem with prop is that levels go up and down so fast that tests may not capture them.)

OK I'll decrease to 25mg EOD which is equivalent of 90mg /week.

trt reznor

TRT has completely relieved me of my social anxiety, for which I’ll be eternally grateful. If it cleared up no other condition but this it would still be worth it to me. Mine was crippling and has been for much of my life. I will say I noticed more anxiety earlier on when I was taking higher doses of both test and HCG.

Stylo

Definitely the HCG. Ive had a couple of anxiety moments, and it was on HCG injection day. The stuff does work rather quickly and it could be causing my normal anxiety to creep once in a while. I too am thinking about cycling off HCG and upping my test if I need to

Alive

HCG could be causing your anxiety, have you tried dropping the HCG for a while?

Also do you have any other testing like SHBG or estrogen?

Already with reduced HCG my testicles have been shrinking. Although I'll soon have to be off of it for a while for practical reasons.
My SHBG anf E2 were normal; E2 was 26 if I remember correctly.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me