I feel great 24-48 hours after Injection, then feel bad on day 3

Buy Lab Tests Online

Arcane

To start here is my protocol:

50 mg Test Cyp evert 3.5 days

Ive noticed that 24 hours after my injection, I feel incredible, and this persists up until right before my next injection and the day OF my injection. I feel irritable, tired, neurotic and semi depressed.

Then 24 hours after my injection I feel amazing again.

Im trying to maintain this state of well being and Im wondering of more frequent injections could help. any suggestions?

Ive actually had my bloodwork done exactly 24 hours after injection to give you an idea of what my peak levels are. Im not sure what my trough levels are, but I feel like they might be dramatically different:

here is my most recent bloodwork 24 hours after injection:

Total T: 1316 ng/dl (264-916)
Free T: 28.3 ng/dl (9.3-26.5)
Estradiol (sensitive): 40.1 pg/ml (8.0-35.0)
SHBG: 45.2 nmol/l (16.5-55.9)

IGF1: 252 ng/mL (101-307)
DHEA: 278.0ug/dL (138.5-475.2)
TSH: 1.240uIU/mL (0.450-4.500)

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Ive actually had my bloodwork done exactly 24 hours after injection to give you an idea of what my peak levels are
Thats not an accurate representation of where your levels are at peak because you are drawing labs too early, levels peak closer to 48 hours which would put your peak levels even higher.

You also never detailed how long you've been on said protocol as it takes 5x the half-life or 6 weeks to reach stable hormones levels if dosage remains the same throughout the protocol.

I always experienced swings on day 3 after an injection when on my twice weekly protocol even with high trough numbers (796 ng/dL), that's why I inject EOD.

Last edited:

Arcane

Thats not an accurate representation of where your levels are at peak because you are drawing labs too early, levels peak closer to 48 hours which would put your peak levels even higher.

You also never detailed how long you've been on said protocol as it takes 5x the half-life or 6 weeks to reach stable hormones levels if dosage remains the same throughout the protocol.

I always experienced swings on day 3 after an injection when on my twice weekly protocol even with high trough numbers, that's why I inject EOD.
3 months on this protocol

madman

Super Moderator
To start here is my protocol:

50 mg Test Cyp evert 3.5 days

Ive noticed that 24 hours after my injection, I feel incredible, and this persists up until right before my next injection and the day OF my injection. I feel irritable, tired, neurotic and semi depressed.

Then 24 hours after my injection I feel amazing again.

Im trying to maintain this state of well being and Im wondering of more frequent injections could help. any suggestions?

Ive actually had my bloodwork done exactly 24 hours after injection to give you an idea of what my peak levels are. Im not sure what my trough levels are, but I feel like they might be dramatically different:

here is my most recent bloodwork 24 hours after injection:

Total T: 1316 ng/dl (264-916)
Free T: 28.3 ng/dl (9.3-26.5)
Estradiol (sensitive): 40.1 pg/ml (8.0-35.0)
SHBG: 45.2 nmol/l (16.5-55.9)

IGF1: 252 ng/mL (101-307)
DHEA: 278.0ug/dL (138.5-475.2)
TSH: 1.240uIU/mL (0.450-4.500)

You are doing this all wrong.

You should be testing at true trough which would be 84 hrs after your last injection.

Bet your TT/FT levels are still high and as I stated in your previous threads although TT is important to know FT is what truly matters as it is the active unbound fraction of testosterone.

Let alone the only way to know where your FT level truly sits is to have it tested using the most accurate assays such as the gold standard Equilibrium Dialysis or Ultrafiltration (next best).

Which you clearly did not do!

You went and tested TT/e2 (LC/MS-MS) yet for one of the most critical tests you get the piss poor direct immunoassay.....go figure!

Even with an SHBG 45 nmol/L which is far from really high with a high enough TT you are still going to have high FT!

madman

Super Moderator
When injecting esterified T (enanthate/cypionate) your levels will start rising within the first 2 hrs as there will be an initial burst release and levels will peak 8-12 hrs post-injection.

Fernando Almaguer

I always experienced swings on day 3 after an injection when on my twice weekly protocol even with high trough numbers, that's why I inject EOD.
how much EOD do you inject sir?

Arcane

As of right now I'm on 20mg EOD which gets me anywhere from 430-500 ng/dL and Free T at or near the top of the ranges.
Question for you. I know you quit twice a week because of the swing to the trough, but
Do you feel better when you were at peak levels at twice weekly or better now that youre more stable?

gerardo

I always experienced swings on day 3 after an injection when on my twice weekly protocol even with high trough numbers (796 ng/dL), that's why I inject EOD.
Even if he did the tests very early and with the results, wouldn't it be interesting to decrease the dose so as not to increase the peak too much? And when he stabilized, he would see where the TT and FT levels were and depending on the results and symptoms he would increase the dosage decrease or maintain.

Systemlord

Question for you. I know you quit twice a week because of the swing to the trough, but
Do you feel better when you were at peak levels at twice weekly or better now that youre more stable?
The second day. I'm on my 20mg EOD protocol now 5 weeks in and it still holds true, I feel better the day after my shot.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me