I don't take protein for the numbers

Buy Lab Tests Online

sokaiya

I do not use a protein supplement to increase the amount of protein in my diet. If you are not getting enough protein from your food, then your diet sucks.

The reason i take a protein supplement is for overall health. You want something that boosts your immune system through immuno globulins (IGG), lactoferrin (iron regulator), serum and albumin which are important factors in order to manufacture glutathione in your body. However, these 3 immune fractions are very sensitive to over-processing.

I've been using Proserum for years. They do zero advertising and marketing because all of their money has gone into quality instead. This product has 10% - 13% IGG. Lactoferrin is 3.5% to 4%. In contrast, an isolate has IGG of 3% to 4% and lactoferrin of <1%. The Well Wisdom brand essentially provides the building blocks for glutathione production.

A note about whey isolates...The intent of an isolate is strictly to have the highest quantity. Whey is 40-80% protein and the remainder is 20% carbs and fat because milk and whey are complete nutrition sources. Isolate artificially reduces the carbs and fat in order to decrease the proportion of the whey that is carbs/fat. if you have a health issue and can't have any lactose whatsoever that would be the only reason to choose an isolate.

However, in order to get the largest immune system overall health boost, you want a concentrate from a brand such as Well Wisdom/Proserum.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
I do not use a protein supplement to increase the amount of protein in my diet. If you are not getting enough protein from your food, then your diet sucks.

The reason i take a protein supplement is for overall health. You want something that boosts your immune system through immuno globulins (IGG), lactoferrin (iron regulator), serum and albumin which are important factors in order to manufacture glutathione in your body. However, these 3 immune fractions are very sensitive to over-processing.

I've been using Proserum for years. They do zero advertising and marketing because all of their money has gone into quality instead. This product has 10% - 13% IGG. Lactoferrin is 3.5% to 4%. In contrast, an isolate has IGG of 3% to 4% and lactoferrin of <1%. The Well Wisdom brand essentially provides the building blocks for glutathione production.

A note about whey isolates...The intent of an isolate is strictly to have the highest quantity. Whey is 40-80% protein and the remainder is 20% carbs and fat because milk and whey are complete nutrition sources. Isolate artificially reduces the carbs and fat in order to decrease the proportion of the whey that is carbs/fat. if you have a health issue and can't have any lactose whatsoever that would be the only reason to choose an isolate.

However, in order to get the largest immune system overall health boost, you want a concentrate from a brand such as Well Wisdom/Proserum.

You are wasting your money and you left out the part that although Proserum manufactured by Well Wisdom is a high-quality whey which uses a processing technique which will maintain the immune-enhancing properties of the important fractions that there are also other high-quality whey proteins on the market which are on par as far as the source of protein/processing techniques.

The first is a no brainer.....Native whey protein isolates or concentrates which can be purchased online in bulk.....you know the same source Proserum uses in its product which is just Native Whey Protein Concentrate.

The second would be New Zealand Whey Isolate or Concentrate.

Do some research and you will see that the amino acid profile/immune enhancing protein fractions and processing techniques of New Zealand Whey are just as good.

I used to use Proserum (Native Whey Protein Concentrate) years ago and at the time I was buying it in bulk through True Nutrition as they used to source it directly from Well Wisdom and I think they still do.

Proserum is way overpriced for the small amounts they sell in their product.

One is far better off either buying Pronative (Native Whey Isolate) manufactured by LACTALIS Ingredients based out of France which you can find in the US easily or just buy New Zealand Whey Isolate/Concentrate in bulk.

Both sources of Whey (Isolate/Concentrate) use processing techniques which will maintain/preserve all of the important immune-enhancing protein fractions and you will save a lot of money.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me