I can't ejeculate all the sudden

Buy Lab Tests Online

rafapark

I have been on TRT for over 4 years. I take 160 mgs of Cypionate per week divided on 2 shots. 50 units of HCG. Same protocol since the begining. I test every six months. All labs have been really good since I started. Morning wood, strong erections and libido. No issues. All the sudden out of the blue I just can't ejaculate. I can get a strong erection but I just can't finish. It can't be mental because I was having no issues before. This came out of blue. I am due for labs and got blood work done, waiting for results. I was wondering if this has happened to anybody else and what could have caused this. Thanks in advance.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

MIP1950

Have you started any medications recently (think even before the symptoms began), especially any that may affect neurotransmitters?
My question, too. Or any supplements like pregnenolone or progesterone. Both make it near impossible for me to ejaculate.

Tom Lawford

I have been on TRT for over 4 years. I take 160 mgs of Cypionate per week divided on 2 shots. 50 units of HCG. Same protocol since the begining. I test every six months. All labs have been really good since I started. Morning wood, strong erections and libido. No issues. All the sudden out of the blue I just can't ejaculate. I can get a strong erection but I just can't finish. It can't be mental because I was having no issues before. This came out of blue. I am due for labs and got blood work done, waiting for results. I was wondering if this has happened to anybody else and what could have caused this. Thanks in advance.
TRT 20 years 100mg q7d. I started taking anastrazole 2 mg the day after wanting to block conversion of some of the T into female hormones, in that I didnt want to develope saggy female breasts. The bonus it gave me was making it possible to reach that last 30% up to hill to orgasm. A really nice bonus, after all, orgasm is the maraschino cherry at the end of the trip. Especially while imagining some of the most gorgeous bleached blondes I have ever had sex with. Zowwwie.

MIP1950

TRT 20 years 100mg q7d. I started taking anastrazole 2 mg the day after wanting to block conversion of some of the T into female hormones, in that I didnt want to develope saggy female breasts. The bonus it gave me was making it possible to reach that last 30% up to hill to orgasm. A really nice bonus, after all, orgasm is the maraschino cherry at the end of the trip. Especially while imagining some of the most gorgeous bleached blondes I have ever had sex with. Zowwwie.
Also 100 mg every 7 days. 2 mg at once? Took 1 mg and experienced strong libido and some improved erectile function. Did you just start on anastrazole?

What???

MIP1950

I don't think taking anastrazole is a very good idea at all.
I can only say that I'm experiencing more consistent libido, more sexual thoughts/fantasies, and some improvements in erectile function since going back on anastrazole. More nocturnal erections, some erectile function for a few hours after waking and, during the day, it feels like my penis is trying to become erect. My penis is longer, fuller and more sensitive.

Stayed clear of an ai for years. I'm not about to say that it is/was the missing piece but there is a clearly noticeable change. And IF an ai should prove to be that missing piece, my avoidance of said drug deprived me of the restoration of my sexual function.

WayneC

Estrogen and progesterone are considered female hormones since they are more abundant and more important for women. Some on now.

WayneC

I can only say that I'm experiencing more consistent libido, more sexual thoughts/fantasies, and some improvements in erectile function since going back on anastrazole. More nocturnal erections, some erectile function for a few hours after waking and, during the day, it feels like my penis is trying to become erect. My penis is longer, fuller and more sensitive.

Stayed clear of an ai for years. I'm not about to say that it is/was the missing piece but there is a clearly noticeable change. And IF an ai should prove to be that missing piece, my avoidance of said drug deprived me of the restoration of my sexual function.
My AI has improved everything for me. I upped mine to 2mg weekly. And I have felt amazing since. Everyone is different. Don’t listen to the so called experts that don’t live in your body.

MIP1950

My AI has improved everything for me. I upped mine to 2mg weekly. And I have felt amazing since. Everyone is different. Don’t listen to the so called experts that don’t live in your body.
That's encouraging to hear. Do you split your dose 2X weekly or all at one go?

Hank Moody

FWIW - I micro-dose anastrozole at .10 mg daily. I do daily T injections and EOD HCG. The low dose AI for me keeps everything in check . I have been doing this for almost 5 years and would not ever consider eliminating the AI from my protocol.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me