I can’t find HCG/Pregnyl

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Forty2

Try Choriomon
I tried Choriomon from Turkey and felt nothing from it. It must have degraded due to the heat, as it tested negative on a pregnancy test strip.
I'd like to know where to find good hCG that comes in 1500iu or less vials/amps because I've noticed that even after reconstitution with bac water, it begins to lose potency after about 1 week.

JmarkH

What is it you're wanting to "feel" from the HCG? Beyond the honeymoon period, there is no feeling from dosing. It either works on increasing your T or it don't.

Forty2

What is it you're wanting to "feel" from the HCG? Beyond the honeymoon period, there is no feeling from dosing. It either works on increasing your T or it don't.
That doesn't apply to hCG. In the past if I've ever exceeded 500iu of Pregnyl in a single dose I get itchy/sensitive nipples and a foggy mind.
If I take a dose between 350iu and 500iu I get a feeling of wellbeing, increased libido and greater sexual sensitivity.

Nomad

Update: I was able to find a pharmacy locally (Safeway) to order the Pregnyl, at first the pharmacist cancelled the order (lied initially saying my insurance wouldn’t cover it, they didn’t even try) then the pharmacist told the truth “I’ve never dispensed the medication and I’m not very comfortable dispensing unknown injectable medications) I explained to her it’s not a new medication to me etc and she finally ordered it.

Less than two weeks later and I’m feeling great again. I can’t believe what a difference it makes for me.

Nomad

I get my HCG from Express Scripts as well. It's been ages since I was able to get Pregnyl from them. When that stopped I got Novarel for a while then that stopped. What they currently send me is "Chor Gonado Mdv/ij Pd W/dil1", as it shows on the box label. I believe its Canadian. I haven't been able to tell a difference.

For Pregnyl they couldn't tell me when they would get it again. For Novarel they said something changed and it doesn't meet the government standard for issuing. I wasn't told what that may be. I've been getting this stuff for over 18 months according to my records.

You may want to try it. I hope it helps.
Steve
Great information, thank you!

Forty2

Update: I was able to find a pharmacy locally (Safeway) to order the Pregnyl, at first the pharmacist cancelled the order (lied initially saying my insurance wouldn’t cover it, they didn’t even try) then the pharmacist told the truth “I’ve never dispensed the medication and I’m not very comfortable dispensing unknown injectable medications) I explained to her it’s not a new medication to me etc and she finally ordered it.

Less than two weeks later and I’m feeling great again. I can’t believe what a difference it makes for me.
That's good to know. Was it the 1500 iu Pregnyl vials you were able to get?

Nomad

That's good to know. Was it the 1500 iu Pregnyl vials you were able to get?
This is what Safeway was able to get I paid 24.00 with Tricare for Life. The cash price would’ve been like 165

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 18

Stoak

I tried Choriomon from Turkey and felt nothing from it. It must have degraded due to the heat, as it tested negative on a pregnancy test strip.
I'd like to know where to find good hCG that comes in 1500iu or less vials/amps because I've noticed that even after reconstitution with bac water, it begins to lose potency after about 1 week.

This is interesting bc I have had old vials of pregnyl that I tossed into the syringe box that still had some liquid. No refrigeration for weeks on end and mixed months and months back and they still showed up positive on pregnancy tests. Just an experiment I ran once. I'd be willing to bet these pregnyl 10000 iu are stable for much much longer than the 60 days the insert says (if refrigerated). I once had a consult with a clinic where the PA on the call said years ago they didn't even refrigerate the HCG.

Nomad

This is interesting bc I have had old vials of pregnyl that I tossed into the syringe box that still had some liquid. No refrigeration for weeks on end and mixed months and months back and they still showed up positive on pregnancy tests. Just an experiment I ran once. I'd be willing to bet these pregnyl 10000 iu are stable for much much longer than the 60 days the insert says (if refrigerated). I once had a consult with a clinic where the PA on the call said years ago they didn't even refrigerate the HCG.
Correct, it’s 60 days if refrigerated.

Forty2

Right, I'm saying its at LEAST 60 days refrigerated, probably much longer, and probably even without refrigeration.
Definitely not my experience. I've noticed a loss in potency after about a week.
Vigorous Steve on YouTube made a video about this and agrees with my experience. Apparently a lot of his clients have had the same experience.

Stoak

Definitely not my experience. I've noticed a loss in potency after about a week.
Vigorous Steve on YouTube made a video about this and agrees with my experience. Apparently a lot of his clients have had the same experience.

Vigorous Steve said 28 days due to the NaCl in the Pregnyl solvent. He's completely wrong on that because the insert from the manufacturer says the solution is STABLE 60 days using the same solvent.

That guy is all over the place. First it was HCG stopped working due to LH downregulation and now it is the solvent.

T

Simbarn

Ovidrel/Ovitrelle is in no way equivalent to Pregnyl.
Pregnyl increased my libido significantly and also reduced my body aches and pains, whereas Ovitrelle did not.
This has not been my experience with Ovidrel. I find it works very well for increasing testicle size and sexual sensation in the penis and scrotum. I am using what would be the equivalent of 300iu of hCG twice per week.
I have noticed that I do not get any nipple issues with rCG, whereas I did with hCG.

I would welcome any comments on Dr Ullis's video on rCG, by the experienced members on this forum in regard to what he says about the alpha and beta subunits of hCG and his comments on rCG only containing the alpha subunit of hCG. He considers rCG to be a much purer form of an LH analogue given this.

Forty2

This has not been my experience with Ovidrel. I find it works very well for increasing testicle size and sexual sensation in the penis and scrotum. I am using what would be the equivalent of 300iu of hCG twice per week.
I have noticed that I do not get any nipple issues with rCG, whereas I did with hCG.

I would welcome any comments on Dr Ullis's video on rCG, by the experienced members on this forum in regard to what he says about the alpha and beta subunits of hCG and his comments on rCG only containing the alpha subunit of hCG. He considers rCG to be a much purer form of an LH analogue given this.
I find that when I take about 375iu Pregnyl, I get a surge in libido, very high energy and increased sexual sensation. Nipple sensitivity only occurs when I inject 400iu or more.
I didn't get this from Ovitrelle, however, I'd be willing to give it another try in case I just used a bad batch.
Have you also noticed an energy surge from Ovidrel?
How do you reconstitute it and do you draw it into the same syringe as your testosterone, like Nelson does, to reduce the number injections?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me