I blamed Estrogen for Side Effects

Buy Lab Tests Online

Jt5150

I started TRT about 7-8 weeks ago. Dose age was 125 a week ( injecting twice a week) with HCG and .025 of AI on both injection days.

I started having bad side effects after the 4-5 week. Called doctor and they thought it was high E2, so had me double up on the AI. Side effects continued so I got my labs early that next week.

well at that point my estrogen has tanked. Since we doubled up on AI the week earlier there was no way of telling if I had high or low e.

I decreased my doseage to 100 a week now. Still taking Ai and HCG. I find myself now exhausted all the time, low libido and no motivation to work out.

im thinking this is all low estrogen. I just started back up again so didn’t know if I should do labs again this early. Or I thought of just cutting back on AI myself. However then, won’t get a good picture of my true labs later since I modified myself

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Sean Mosher

You can use Testosterone stand alone.
None of those others necessarily go hand and hand with TRT.
You may or may not need either.
It's too hard to tell at this point though.
We need to see what the T does in isolation for a short period (4-6) weeks.

trt reznor

Fwiw I didn’t start feeling dialed in until a year and a half into my journey when I cut everything out but test. No hCG, no AI, no supplements. Wish I had started with T only it would have saved me so much hassle and discomfort.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me