I believe I have found "my" cure for back acne.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nixter

I had bacne in my 20's and 30's. I tried pretty much everything for it. The only thing that worked was accutane and it didn't come back after. But now in my 40's and on TRT, I'm having bacne issues again and it's been like this since I stared 3 years ago. Once again I tried everything (topicals, medications, supplements) with no results. I didn't want to do a full high dose course of accutane again as it can be pretty harsh. I did try a low dose and it didn't have much effect.

About 8 weeks ago I stumbled on an antibacterial soap cleanser and I honestly don't recall now what made me give it a go but I'm really happy I did. Within day 2 or 3, I could see it was working. I'm cautious though as other things I've tried "seemed" to be working initially but didn't really end up being effective. This soap has completely stopped new breakouts, period. Now I'm just in the process of old marks fading. At 8 weeks of linear improvement I'm confident in recommending this.

I always assumed that my main problem was internal, hormonal, etc. Never put much stock in the idea of it being a mainly external issue, bacteria on skin. Totally wrong. Anyways, this is why I say "my" cure as there are a few things that contribute to acne and what worked for me, may not for all. It's Hibiclens antimicrobial soap. (Chlorhexidine gluconate). It's very thin liquid for a soap so I put it in foaming hand pump dispensers and that works well.

Oh, this stuff is not to be use on the face. You do not want it in your eyes as it can cause permanent damage in some cases I've read.

Attachments

• 81uTWPeh4pL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    81uTWPeh4pL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 109
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I had bacne in my 20's and 30's. I tried pretty much everything for it. The only thing that worked was accutane and it didn't come back after. But now in my 40's and on TRT, I'm having bacne issues again and it's been like this since I stared 3 years ago. Once again I tried everything (topicals, medications, supplements) with no results. I didn't want to do a full high dose course of accutane again as it can be pretty harsh. I did try a low dose and it didn't have much effect.

About 8 weeks ago I stumbled on an antibacterial soap cleanser and I honestly don't recall now what made me give it a go but I'm really happy I did. Within day 2 or 3, I could see it was working. I'm cautious though as other things I've tried "seemed" to be working initially but didn't really end up being effective. This soap has completely stopped new breakouts, period. Now I'm just in the process of old marks fading. At 8 weeks of linear improvement I'm confident in recommending this.

I always assumed that my main problem was internal, hormonal, etc. Never put much stock in the idea of it being a mainly external issue, bacteria on skin. Totally wrong. Anyways, this is why I say "my" cure as there are a few things that contribute to acne and what worked for me, may not for all. It's Hibiclens antimicrobial soap. (Chlorhexidine gluconate). It's very thin liquid for a soap so I put it in foaming hand pump dispensers and that works well.

Oh, this stuff is not to be use on the face. You do not want it in your eyes as it can cause permanent damage in some cases I've read.
Here are some threads that may also help.

How to treat or prevent acne caused by testosterone.

Checkdis

Hibiclens works wonders... if you want a prescription which works wonders too. Ask for Erythromycin and Triamcinolone. Take both of those and mix them together when needed, and apply to the affected area. This trick has not only healed acne, but has also suppressed it for long lengths

1578886820927.jpeg

1578886973160.jpeg

A1pha78

Well I know it’s early but after less than a week my acne has started to clear up. Obviously too early to tell but it is rapidly getting better. I have tried everything under the sun from antibiotics(which helped a little bit) to accutane and this is the first thing to work. I am literally amazed at the progress so far and am praying this is the solution to the last year of hell.

My acne is limited to my back only, bloods are on point and I’ve followed all the advice out there.

really appreciate you posting this.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching