I am too skinny and can't get weight

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Best way to gain weight and want to eat?

QUESTION: I watched some videos from Dr Vergel regarding weight gain but nothing seems to work on me. I can't sit around and eat all day long all these shakes and meals that all these workout enthusiasts say to do... I just don't get the appetite for it. I have always been skinny and really wished there was a faster way to gain weight. I just feel like I look sick since I am 6'3 and 145 or so. What do you think I should do?

Response from Nelson Vergel

I am so sorry that you may look too skinny and not as healthy as you should.

You should first talk to your doctor about your lack of appetite and the need to check at least your thyroid to ensure that you have high hormone levels. Hyperthyrodism makes it very difficult for someone to gain weight. You should also talk to him/her if you have low appetite. Medications like dronabinol or mirtazapine can increase appetite but they also can have side effects like drowsiness.

I do not know what your lifestyle or job is. People who are running around all day usually have a difficult time to gain weight. Other factors can also get in the way (cigarette smoking, certain medications that affect appetite and taste, etc).

Some people have a genetic predisposition to being thin no matter how much they eat. I tell people that by looking at our parents we can tell a lot about our genes.

Concentrate on calorie-dense foods. Foods highest in calories and nutrients are foods with fats, especially plant fats. Plant fats such as nuts, peanuts, seeds, peanut butter, almond butter, avocados, hummus, and oils are great sources of healthy fats loaded with nutrients and calories. Eat nuts by the handful or sprinkle them on top of soups, salads, cereal, desserts, and casseroles for added protein, fiber, healthy fat, and calories. Granola, loaded with nuts and dried fruits, is a concentrated source of nutritious calories, especially when eaten with full-fat Greek-style yogurt, which is higher in protein.

Last but not least, if you cannot gain your desired appetite and weight, talk to your doctor about Oxandrolone or nandrolone treatment along with testosterone. However, this option should only be considered if everything fails and with proper monitoring from an educated physician.

Please let me know if this helps or if you have any more questions. In health,

Nelson Vergel

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

croaker24

Having seen this thread - I wonder. I am also very lean, but since I shifted to shots from gels - I've gained over 5 pounds in 3 months, where with the gels, I gained about 5 in a year and had stagnated towards the last 3 months. My diet has not changed a whole lot - I eat very clean and primarily vegetarian - but I exercise a lot more as the shots have increased my energy levels. I don't think it's water retention as I don't appear to have any signs of it that I can see.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me